What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

• 3 weeks later...
Scape Classic

I would have to say my original account back in October 2001. The account was hacked back in April of 2005 so I ended up creating what is my main today and is why I renamed it ScapeClassic! :P

Sully is for my last name SULLIVAN and MLG was just something I added for major league gamer, like the official eSports "dreams are free lol"

• 1 month later...

My username was actually not intended to be an anagram or the actual word. I was playing Skyrim on my PS3 back when it was still sort of new and the PS3 had a weird glitch where it would randomly just WIPE my save files and I had to start all over again. My LV78 Brenton that was an illusion warrior I named Creed Diskenth became no more and I had to make a new Skyrim account.

I decided on a Nord but had trouble coming up with a cool name. At the time my Alias on RS was Inyouchuu (188118), and I sure as hell wasn't going to name my character that. So while I was stuck in the character name screen, I whipped out my phone and started playing a mobile game called Brave Frontier, it's a pretty addicting game. I recently got a character named Blue Spark Reud. (Which I later evolved into Cobalt Thunder Reud, and Prism Lightning Reud respectively. ) Inspiration struck me-- Yeah! That name is cool enough and sounds like a name that could be used in mideval fantasy times! I planned on making a One-Handed Destruction build anyways so it's perfect! Even though all paths lead to Stealth Archer in the end.  

After that, the name kind of stuck; years later when making a Tumblr and Twitter to post my art I had to come up with an artist handle name that not only is simple; but easy to remember and possibly spell. Reud was so unique that I can simply just put that and it's never taken! And I said fuck it and changed my username; here we are! Now Reud/ReudArt is a part of me and my own digital imprint so there's no doubt that it's me. (in a way). Only place I've seen Reud taken was on LoL. 

Edited by Reud

As far as my original RSN, which we won't go into for account security details... I chose the name of an ability in a text rpg that I played. It's awesome and I would use it again someday but I got close to Jaybear.

Jaybear was a nickname given to me and it stuck and I changed my rsn to that as a joke and just....never changed it back.

17 minutes ago, X5-452 said:

Nice to think of a name you can use all over @Reud? Also merged your post with the existing one of same topic.

Ah thank you, I didn't see this one!

• 2 weeks later...

Casilliio is from me merging the names Leo and Cassini together (cassi from cassini + leo = cassileo = casilliio)

The double "i" just looked kinda cool and was better than just "casilleo" since "casillio" was already taken by my friend as a joke on league of legends.

I used to go by Jinugerare which came from my friend trying to say Ginger ale in japanese.

• 2 weeks later...

I came upon this thing called "veni vidi vici" and apparently it stands for I came I saw I conquered. I just really liked the sound of vici, so it stuck! To this day, I still don't know the pronunciation though LOL

Is it Vicky? Veechee? Veesee? No clue :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I literally logged on one day I think it was around new years day and was like you know, I need a new rsn and played around with random letters until I found a combination that was both short and without unusual characters

Because of my thick Glaswegian accent, people from other countries etc would hear me put a "EH" on the end of my name (Billy). So I just decided to go for that as a name. 

It really beats the drunken names I would come up with back in the day. Unfortunately they are logged forever on Runeclan ?

8 hours ago, Bill Eh said:

Unfortunately they are logged forever on Runeclan ?

Must...go...spy... ?

Edit: Lmao, we have a thread dedicated for those kinda names on the Insomniac board ?

16 hours ago, Bill Eh said:

Because of my thick Glaswegian accent, people from other countries etc would hear me put a "EH" on the end of my name (Billy). So I just decided to go for that as a name. 

It really beats the drunken names I would come up with back in the day. Unfortunately they are logged forever on Runeclan ?

if you log in to runeclan you can remove them with the little red X FYI

p7iJ6TC.png