What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

On 12/13/2022 at 2:37 PM, Beric said:

I spent a long time thinking it was supposed to be Hank :reporter:

Haha, over the years I'd say more people have thought that rather than Frank. ^.^

I was genuinely just looking for a username that was a word/words. Teleportaway made sense, so I changed it. Before Teleportaway, I was TheBunyip.

I did this to get rid of my original username. I was legitimately 10 when I made this account. 10 year olds make silly usernames LOL.

Aulora Meliamne was the name of my first ever DND character. I think I got it from a Fantasy Name Generator or I just mispelled Aurora somehow.

Either way, I really loved it, and when I saw that just "Aulora" was unused on RS, I had to go with it. Still really happy with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Before I started playing RS in the early 2000's, I was playing Diablo II. I was trying to come up with a username, and was trying the various boss names, which were all taken... so I started morphing it a bit until I found one that was open. Andariel - Andario. Now that I'm older - 'Andario' feels like it's too close to 'Mario' which was never the intent.

Rorke Sulrith was originally my D&D character I loved. Forged after some time. Rorke was the name of a fictional character in 'CoD: Ghost' that seemed rather interesting in perspective, and Sulrith was a cool sounding medieval fantasy name. After the greatest campaign ever, I made it my virtual name. For account and character creation to remember and honor my D&D character Rorke Sulrith, Champion of the Multiverse. It's a story played for over 5 years real time.

• 2 weeks later...

my rsn is an old d&d character name with 13 added for availability.

my old rs name was coltonthepie i made when back in 08 was hungry for pie at the time 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was very young at the time (i think 11), and like may youngsters planned on being a doctor (Phd or MD). So I went with Dr. Luke. I believe the use of periods in usernames is no longer allowed, giving my name the unique feature of two spaces. 

I made a few accounts before this one, and thought i had to make a new one each time I died, so they all got progressively lazier names, such as Pen5 and book124. When I realised I the tutorial items were really easy to acquire after dying I made a serious name and here I am 18.5 years later, and still not a doctor! 

My username is to honor my best friend growing up, Lycon Slayer. He passed from leukemia, and is missed everyday.
FUCK CANCER

ogs back steams from my original main account being named og resrected - and my account was hacked and botted and perma banned . .. so its kinda like a... " guess who's back" kinda thing lol

• 2 weeks later...

So funny story behind this one. Around 10-15 years ago, before i had kids. My friends and i would have parties and hang out at each others house and play cards and stuff. Then when people got drunk or weren't paying attention i would photobomb their pictures with my ass in their pictures and i'm a hairy guy. Not grotesquely hairy but normal man hair anyway. So among my friends it became an inside joke and a nickname for me, calling me wookie and most of us were star wars fans so it was funny. So over time that photobombing stuff kinda died down but from then on my nickname remained. Wookie, wookersz, wook etc. It made for some hillarious photos.

MrToker92 is my gamertag for most accounts I play alotnof fortnite and jurassic world Alive. I'm 30yrs old and enjoy gaming and SWED !

• 3 weeks later...
LocoEngineer

I work for Union Pacific as a Locomotive Enginneer, this year will be my 11th year working for them. Hired on right out of highschool in 2012 at 18yrs old. 

• 2 weeks later...

The origin of my name was when I found out about this game from my friend in elementary school we all decided to have the same name and a number off of each other to make us look like a solid group of players… I am the only one still rocking the vador name