Pictures of Your Pets

IVIessiah

All these pictures make me want to get a cat/dog. Too bad our (mine and Dante's) apartment complex won't allow it unless we pay the pet deposit. =(

Edited by aGirCupcake
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My camera is broken, so all of these pictures are old. :sadbanana:

For Yun, my last ever litter of guinea pigs. I miss having these guys around: 

5CtpJ.jpg

My rabbit, Lily. This was taken while she was still in the local pet shelter. She's much prettier/healthier today: 

5Ctu1.jpg

This is my Treeing Walker Coonhound, Perseus (Percy to everyone). He was about a year old here and he's now at least twice this size. Still sleeps like this: 

5CtqO.jpg

I've never loved a dog so much. He's a serious pain in the ass, but so very sweet. He needs daily cuddles. He'll come and crawl in my lap (nearly a 100lb dog) or he'll rest his head on my shoulder and melt into me. I'll forgive him anything when he does that. Which is good, since he does things like: lock and unlock doors, open and unlock windows, push window screens out, open cabinets, open our latched garbage can, lets the rabbit out of her cage (they're buddies. He's a hunting breed, but no one ever told him that). Anything I put on the computer desk or dining room table he will pull on the floor. He also legitimately stamps his feet at me when he wants something. And will throw teenager-level tantrums when he doesn't get his way. I'm talking running into my room and slamming the door. But man, is he adorable and fun. I can't see myself owning any other breed of dog ever again. I'm so hopelessly in love. 

I also have a Boxer/Pitt Bull mix and a turtle of indiscriminate variety. I'll get pictures up as soon as I have a working camera. 

This is my wittle baby dwarf bunny; Whiskey  :) already posted a picture of her but this one is just too darn adorable! Will post one of my hamster Munchkin, and two cats Kiki and Mika, eventually..  <3

xq11H0e.jpg

Edited by iSweetiie
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my baby, Hazel <3 I had bought her as our "family pet" when me and my best friend and our two boyfriends had rented a house for the summer. Unfortunately I had to get rid of her when I moved back home with my mom cause she did not get along with my moms' cats too well... I cried for an entire day. :(

djY8Y11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My two guinea pigs that I got about a month ago :) Funny story behind them - I thought I was bringing home two girls and they both turned out to be boys. The brown one's name is Oliver and I still haven't picked a name for the blonde one >_<

(Yes, I made them little dunce caps <3)

2ibhteu.png

My two guinea pigs that I got about a month ago :) Funny story behind them - I thought I was bringing home two girls and they both turned out to be boys. The brown one's name is Oliver and I still haven't picked a name for the blonde one >_<

(Yes, I made them little dunce caps <3)

2ibhteu.png

That.... is fucking adorable.

I got a new pet myself:

20140109_231939_zpsbf0c23df.jpg

His name is Sam Winchester. He's a baby moose that's been hanging around my complex with his mom. He was born back in July and is already the size of a small horse.

Edited by Gladzgasmic