Pictures of Your Pets

IVIessiah

So my youngest cat Pippin, who's 10 months old now, constantly gets in the way when I'm trying to work at my desk. So I grabbed one of the cat beds I was crocheting to try and work out the best yarn/pattern and put it on my desk. He's quite happy now.

main.153928.85815313.XL.jpg?2023-12-12%2

main.153928.85815314.XL.jpg?2023-12-12%2

• 2 weeks later...

This is my 6 month old Kitten - She's named Salam because she is all black, even her toe beans are black too. 

4zqjNuy.jpg

I thought it'd be fitting if my first post was about my cats

My first cat I got a year and some change ago and he's almost 1.5. His name is Casper:

kRitDFX.jpg

OQxRQOH.jpg

5mLSqXT.jpg

My other cat I got in July, and he's 9 months old. His name is Birch Tree:

1vlJDwh.jpgklMGutL.jpg

They're both equally weird in their own ways and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

• 2 weeks later...

My new rescue pupper Rose the English Bulldog approx 2 years old. Arrived home yesterday and the house has been completely mad since, can't seem to last a single bossing session on RS without the need to show her what's going on 🙃 but wouldn't change it

x9AUYLz.png

3 minutes ago, Thoraa said:

can't seem to last a single bossing session on RS without the need to show her what's going on 

Starting a bossing session with a new dog in the house was ambitious enough!

Rose is such a cutie <3

Just now, Beric said:

Starting a bossing session with a new dog in the house was ambitious enough!

She arrived a few hours before the fortnite competition, very bad timing 😅 but she did amazingly well she just had to watch what I was doing the whole time, she was very intrigued by the people running about on the screen haha 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Testing to see if the link will work...Cat cuddle crew

Here is the proof that we are the crazy cat couple and this doesn't show all of them.  These were my nursemaids when I was ill.   

Why is your RSN "Meow"Bella ?? So many nice furballs :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 6:09 PM, Thoraa said:

very intrigued by the people running about on the screen haha 

Just now seeing this.. Just adorable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2011 at 2:31 PM, IVIessiah said:

Figure I should get a first post here.

IMG_1439.jpg

My Mantis Shelf. Heatlamps and all 30+ of my Mantis. Still quite small at the moment but will hopefully be breeding them within the next 4-6months.

IMG_1426.jpg

Florence the Machine aka 'Flo'. Orchid Mantis,5th Instar, The lady pleaser as will be pink and pretty

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

More pictures of Flo

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

'Mr Angry' Spiny Flower Mantis,4th Instar have another few at 2-3rd Instar will be fully grown inside 4months. Called Mr Angry by the children in work as its very 'bitey' and spiny (Even though its female the names kinda stuck)

IMG_1446.jpg

Ghost Mantis,4th Instar,Have another few of these at Various instars

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

Baby Ghost Mantis- Ready To Shed to a bigger size, can tell as he has a fuller abdomen

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

Dead Leaf Mantis, called that because of the shield just behind its head that when mature is quite large. This species will be the largest in my collection. Also have another 2 of these

IMG_1459.jpg

Cryptic Mantis, The smallest Mantis in my collection, have another 12 of these, will only grow to about the size of my finger. Comparatively the Dead leaf mantis above and this Cryptic are both the same age.

IMG_1462.jpg

Sage, my blind kitty Cat, British Blue hybrid, over 17years old.Have had her for years,If a cat could be your best friend, this would be her.

IMG_1461.jpg

Solo, British Black, Pimping it out in my underwear drawer.(Note the Awesome boxers haha)

IMG_1465.jpg

Swampey,Son of Sage+ Solo, Just chilling on the windowsill in the sun.In the background you can see my brother's(Hunkinatot10) PC Desk and toys lol

BUG BABIES!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...