Pictures of Your Pets

IVIessiah

294530080-10159736180361955-688303131784#

Meet Smudge, she's a grumpy old lady 

I'll look out some nice pictures of my 2 dogs and corn snake later :)

Edited by Bill Eh

20220819_071026.jpg?width=850&height=1133

another one of my duck! sorry for the duck spam but she got into a fight with my other duck and got a dirt stain that scared the hecc outta me!

• 4 weeks later...

@Aerrigo @UnrealDream

The dog I'm picking up on Saturday. He's in his foster home down in Georgia here. Will take new pics once he's home with us. :woeh:

Sadly had to put my elderly dog to sleep a couple weeks ago, and I've got a young Redbone Coonhound who is depressed as heck without her buddy. Very excited for her to have a playmate again. 

63011b19939670714d401bca4ea70ea3.png

6 minutes ago, Beric said:

@Aerrigo @UnrealDream

The dog I'm picking up on Saturday. He's in his foster home down in Georgia here. Will take new pics once he's home with us. :woeh:

Sadly had to put my elderly dog to sleep a couple weeks ago, and I've got a young Redbone Coonhound who is depressed as heck without her buddy. Very excited for her to have a playmate again. 

Oh my god. He's adorable!

4 minutes ago, Beric said:

He's so adorable! :aww: I'm glad your doggos will have each other! Here's hoping for a lot of great memories. <3

My deepest condolences for your old friend. Losing part of your family is never easy.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:06 PM, Beric said:

@Aerrigo @UnrealDream

OMG it's so cute 

💔 sorry for you loss 💔 

Edited by Mrs Dewfus