Application [JR]

DonQ2112

1 ) What is your current display name?— DonQ2112
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.

No but I will buy it the second I get accepted, this is determining if I buy membership
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?

no
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?

auxillobasch, about 8 years ago I was in auxiliary clan 

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.

no

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?

I googled you guys
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play?

central, probably 5-6 hours 
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)?

definitley

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)?

I’ll have to re make a discord right now
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Bleedblack (Leaders) and Maggie (Head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us.

I will do so 

Welcome to Gladz! :hi:

Your application looks good. Since you have yet to purchase membership, be sure to do that before requesting an invite. This would allow you to join our home world, or someone else to hop to a different members' world you are in, in order to offer you an invite. :3

Once you have P2P, please guest in our clan chat, if you are not already guesting, and request an invite. Anyone ranked Organizer or higher in-game (organiser.pngcoordinator.pngoverseer.png, deputyowner.png) can offer you one. :)

• Rafi unlocked this topic

Welcome to Gladz, and RS members! You will be assigned mentors to help introduce you to the clan within the next 24 hours, so keep an eye on your forum pms!

• Rafi changed the title to Application [JR]
  • X5-452 unlocked this topic

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @DonQ2112 :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Maggie & @Zaros Shrimp. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

Also, I'm very sorry the process has taken this long, there was a mixup with your application. More on that later. Glad to have you with us!