Sirtac4 Application [JR]

sirtac

1 ) What is your current display name and do you play on PC, mac or mobile?

Sirtac4 and entirely on PC.
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.

Yes I am currently a member.
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?

No
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?

Society of the Owl from 2016 to 2019. Other than that was in Luminance's clan chat pre citadels from like 2009 to 2011.

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.

I have been clanless since 2019 and have no alt accounts in RS.

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?

Nobody really, I can't recall if I found your official Runescape forum thread first or first ran across the clan when looking up the oldest clans in Runescape a while back.
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play?

Eastern Standard Time and my hours can be inconsistent but usually after 7 pm I'll be on for a few hours, sometimes mid day I'll be on too.
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)? 

Yes, I've been trying to get back into Runescape as seriously as I used to be back from 2008-2012, and I actually love internet forums.

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)?

Sirtac#8617
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Bleedblack (Leaders) and Maggie and X5-452 (Head Mentors) to your friends list? If not, please add us.

Yes.

Hopefully all of this is correct. Thank you for your time.

Welcome to Gladz, Wyatt! :hi:

Your application looks good! I appreciate your enjoyment of forums. :3

When you have a moment, please guest in our clan chat and request an invite. Anyone ranked Organizer or higher in-game (organiser.pngcoordinator.pngoverseer.png, deputyowner.png) can offer you one. :)

Welcome fellow forum lover ! (this sounded better in my head but i typed it anyway)

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @sirtac :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Meluseek & @Windynights. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

• Deathcon changed the title to Sirtac4 Application [JR]