So New World is basically RuneScape.

FatalScroll

im level 33 in new world atm, it is fun atm but i dont think it has nearly as much staying power as runescape has, unless they just shit out expansions for it, once im max level and done most of the stuff that will be it for me, while getting like max level in runescape is almost teh start of high level stuff.

also woodcutting sucks in both but watching trees fall in new world is nice

Edited by Halu

I keep hearing all about this game, it was funny when one of my friends asked if I had heard of "New World" because New World is a supermarket chain here in New Zealand :lol:

It sounds neat, and visually appealing. However my mental capacity can only handle Runescape atm. Will be interesting to see how things work-out in about a year from now.

1 hour ago, Halu said:

im level 33 in new world atm, it is fun atm but i dont think it has nearly as much staying power as runescape has, unless they just shit out expansions for it, once im max level and done most of the stuff that will be it for me, while getting like max level in runescape is almost teh start of high level stuff.

also woodcutting sucks in both but watching trees fall in new world is nice

I'm level 15 or so and really enjoying it. I'm not rushing too much and just having fun whenever I do pop on and play. 

I had a blast playing new world for the first week and got to level 44 but the leveling process to me got very repetitive and i kind of got demotivated to continue, they have great crafting system and gathering though.

New World piques my interest but I'm unsure honestly. The people I've talked to about New World always bring up the lack of end game - which can be a whole different discussion. 

• 1 month later...

It is with better graphics and less mouse and more keyboard clicking. But you know they arent able to maintain the playerbase as alot of players like myself are leaving because the server drops and issues which is pretty annoying other than that its a pretty cool game.