Question about possible event!!! Get your say in now!

Lykenlova06

Question about possible event!!! Get your say in now!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which cape are you wanting to work on?

• MQC Cape
    • Comp Cape
    • Trim Cape
    • None.
  2. 2. What parts do you need the most help with?

• Bossing for items (books/pages)
    • The ton of random small things (ie: talk to this person after a quest, etc.)
    • Miniquests
    • Long things (ie: Ice Ice Chimpy)
    • Main Time Blocks (ie Ports)
    • The requirements to event start the capes (ie levels required, quests required, etc.)
    • None.

Hey guys!  Most of you know me, I'm Lyken.  I'm less of a bosser, but always wanting to complete things.  I've seen a lot recently of people wanting to do or needing help for some of the achievements surrounding the Master Quest Cape (MQC), Completionist Cape (Comp Cape), and Trimmed Completionist Cape (Trim Cape).

I'm looking at possibly hosting a couple weeks long, or a month long event next year focusing around this and I wanted to get people's opinions.  I know not everyone wants these capes, and that is completely fine.  Please feel free to vote truthfully on both parts of the poll so I can see if this is even something people desire.

If there are other achievements that people REALLY want, but aren't part of the Capes, please post them below, as I'd love to see what people really want to do, and maybe we can work them in.

Please feel free to post below about real pains, or specific ones you want to complete, for these capes, if you so wish to get them, and I'll see what I can add onto the schedule for it. :wolf:

I'm not actively working towards it, but I answered mqc/bossing. If I ever do manage to make myself do the Elite Dungs, it would be nicer to get the lore books from regular runs with other loot, instead of story runs.

tbh ice chimps arent even that long, its more boring than anything, but yeah this is a cool idea, i got both so down to help with those, plus getting acheivements for the minigames would be nice

I'm very casually working on MQC. There's nothing I specifically need help with, but the idea of achievement focused events does interest me. 

5 hours ago, X5-452 said:

I'm not actively working towards it, but I answered mqc/bossing. If I ever do manage to make myself do the Elite Dungs, it would be nicer to get the lore books from regular runs with other loot, instead of story runs.

This

I'm slowly going through trim reqs, and there are notable ones which demand group participation (Fishing Flingers, Barbarian Assault, among others). Yeah there are FC's and all. I get it. But I'm always biased to doing these things with clannies. Of course, other folks are welcome too.  My only other issues is my time-zone and availability. But  I guess that's unavoidable.

All of this so far sounds exactly like what I thought we could do!  No more story mode, chances at other items during EDs, the minigames that we need to unlock/get into either for the music tracks or for the quick game win/other achievements.  Wonderful to hear from you guys!! :rhon:

• 2 weeks later...

We have our first event up for this idea!  See the calendar for the event on November 30th.  Note that this topic has been moved/expanded on the Event forums page.  Please see there for any/all info.

8 hours ago, MisterJohn said:

I really like this idea! I would love to sort out the rest of what I need for comp, but my work schedule impedes. ?

Feel free to post your times/things you need to do on this post here.  I'll see if I can get something set up when you have some time off =P