Most ridiculous and miserable deaths

Rinzael

So tell me, im not the only one who has the most stupidest death known in history, and yes its what you think it is. Fucking low level cave globins beat me up when i was low lvl :( 

482?cb=20121017183352

Off the top of my head I remember one where I went bossing without any armors on. Didn't last long even at Rex Matriarch :P (failed preset & cosmetics on, didn't realize I was naked)

My most memorable and traumatic death was one of the first few times that we fought BK. I was their first call and I was startled by someone loudly entering the room just as the fight started. Got one banged and ended up in therapy. I also now no longer live in the same household as a BK spy. 

I might have an issue with taking things too seriously sometimes... ? 

I remember one case like 5-7 years ago when my account had like 60-80 skills as sucked at leveling my account. I and my high combat level friend went to do some kbd and I had restock food at Edgeville bank and I somehow removed my anti dragon shield in hurry and went back only to get frozen and slaughtered on spot.  Had some good laughs.

I remember when I was first doing menaphos... I died to the obelisk, and then not 10 minutes later to a scarab.... Needless to say I gave up that day.....

• 2 weeks later...