Looking to make money? Logs are the answer!

Reud

Hello all, future phat owner here!

Just a brief reminder that Logs have been on the rise by a lot. Thanks to this increase in price, it has been surpassing Magics and is now the 3rd most expensive non-pyre log. The second and first being Achey Tree Logs and Elder Tree Logs, respectively. 

Why are they so high currently?
The answer is a bit simpler than we think; the golden partyhat event. With the absence of bots, the demand for the lowest leveled log that only gets produced 1-per tree is on an all-time high demand due to its universal versatility for alts to gather their shards easier.
On top of this, not many monsters drop logs, noted at that (the exception being the Jelly, who has the possibility of dropping 1-2 Noted). Meanwhile almost every high boss or monster has a chance of dropping Magic and Yews for example.

How can we take advantage of this opportunity?
With the rise of Logs, you can:

- Go to the Gorajo Resource Dungeon, located in the Meilyr Distract and world hop until you run into a Divine Tree. I've gathered a total of over 350 (606,550gp) Logs from my Daily Gathering limit with the help of a GoTE.
 - Get on Alts and start training woodcutting while training an AFK skill.
 - Create Divine Tree locations using 20 Logs and 5 Pale Energy (All can be found South of Draynor for free), take advantage of this with friends and/or clanmates for more speedy gathering with the help of a GoTE if you have one.
 - Chop bruh.

courage-the-cowardly-dog-eustace.gif

1 hour ago, thegreatwha said:

Hey there Reud. Since your post here was related to Runescape specific content, I moved it over here.

At any rate, thanks for sharing!  :tree1::tree2:

Ahhh thank you! Sorry, this site is confusing to me >.<

Thank you for this info!  I was looking at training fletching and firemaking next dxp, so I better get on this, make money for it through this, without having to give it all away lol!

Edited by Lykenlova06