How to AFK Vindicta for over 10 mill an hour so hard you might lobby

Riot

Best way to make AFK money and complete vindicta log

All credit goes to Veggie for this method. I've simply taken the time to stress test minimums and write it all out for other clannies to explore.

3nY5J3l.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aura Slot
Penance Aura -- 23,000 Loyalty Points. Required.

Cape Slot
Igenous Kal-Zuk -- Defeat zuk on hard mode. Effectively cosmetic only.
Igneous Kal-Mej -- Defeat Zuk on a perfect run normal mode. High priority KPH buff. Can only upgrade with 42 gained Armour Rating Elsewhere. 
Ancient cloak -- Buy on Grand Exchange. Required.

Necklace Slot
Essence of Finality -- Make/Buy (contents irrelevant). High priority KPH buff.
Amulet of souls -- Make/Buy. Required.

Ring Slot
Channeler's Ring -- Make with 70 Crafting. High priority KPH buff.
Ring of Vigour -- 62 attack, 62 dungeoneering, 50,000 DG tokens. Essentially Required.

Ammo Slot
Grasping Rune Pouch -- Make/Buy. Insert Death, Earth, Blood, and Soul Runes. Extremely Recommended.
Large Rune Pouch -- Make/Buy. Recommended.
Best Quiver for Prayer bonus you have -- Tirannwn Tasks.

Pocket Slot
Scripture of Ful -- Buy. Charge with pages and activate during fight. Very low priority KPH buff.
Scripture of Wen -- Buy. Charge with pages and activate during fight. Low priority KPH buff.
Any other pocket slot item you want. 

Weapon Slots
Praesuls -- Buy. Very Low Priority KPH Buff. 
Seismics -- Buy. High Priority KPH Buff.
Cywir Wand -- Buy. Required.
Highest Damage offhand you have. Required.

Helm Slot
Cryptbloom Helmet -- Buy. High priority Survival Buff. (Mandatory 3 pieces must be owned. This piece is 5th Priority.)
Seasinger Helmet -- Buy. Required.

Gloves Slot
Cryptbloom Gloves -- Buy. High priority Survival Buff. (Mandatory 3 pieces must be owned. This piece is 4th Priority.)
Achto Primeval Gloves -- Raids. Exceptionally low priority Survival Buff. 
Primeval Gloves -- Raids. Extremely low priority Survival Buff
Static Gloves (14 Armour Rating loss) -- Buy. Required.

Boots Slot
Cryptbloom Boots -- Buy. Required Survival Buff. (Mandatory 3 pieces must be owned. This piece is 1st Priority.)
Ragefire Boots -- Buy. Better survival rate than ganodermic boots but probably should still get cryptbloom boots.
Ganodermic Boots -- Buy. Absolute bare minimum required. This will make survival much more difficult. It will cost you tons of KPH as you will likely still need to use the ancient cloak. You will also need to spend more money on a cryptbloom helm than the boots would have cost you. 

Body and Legs Slots
Cryptbloom -- Buy. Highest Priority Survival Buff. (Mandatory 3 pieces must be owned. These pieces are 2nd and 3rd Priority). 
Superior Seasingers -- Player Owned Ports. You can use this if you have 3 other cryptbloom pieces. Ancient cloak becomes Required. Huge KPH buff due to Augments.
Seasingers -- Buy. If you don't have enough progress in ports you can use this. Required.
Ganodermic Body OR Legs can be used with ancient cloak. This will give you perks access. 

Animate dead reduces damage by 25% of your defense level for each piece of tank gear, and 10% of your armour rating.

This means with 1 piece of armour with 500 armour rating, and 120 defense (elder overload potion) you'd get 50+30, for a total damage reduction of 80. This also means that you could increase your armour all the way up to 750 and still only gain 25 more defense reduction, where simply wearing the ancient cloak would have added 30 from the tank armour piece alone. The fire does up to 1000 Damage per tick, so Survival requires at least 300 Damage reduction to be 'safe'. The ideal gear setup gives 384. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory Slots
1 of each Orichalcite, Drakolith, Phasmatite, and Necrite stone Spirits.
1 of each noted: Raw Shark, Uncut Diamond, Uncut Dragonstone, Grimy Dwarf Weed, Magic Logs, Dragon Bones, Black Dragonhide.
Spring Cleaner 9001 -- Make with 43 Invention and charge with springs. 

2 Enhanced Luck Potions
4 Overload Flasks (2 hours worth)
If legendary pet AFK method, 4 Potion Reservoir
otherwise, 2 Ripper Demon and 1 Super Restore Potion or other method of restore Summoning points after 1h.

10000 Water Runes

5000 Blood and Soul Runes to double check you aren't running out. 

3 Manuscript of current book to recharge it

Emergency Prayer restore (recommend blessed flask)
Emergency HP restore (recommend enhanced excaliber)

Revolution ++ Bar in order
Sunshine -- Complete the World Wakes. Required.
Greater Concentrated Blast -- Required.
Asphyxiate -- Required.
Tsunami -- Required.
Wild Magic -- Required.
Smoke Tendrils -- Complete the Dig Site Quest. Required.
Dragonbreath -- Required.
Omnipower -- Only with Igneous Cape Equipped. Replace with Deep Impact. Required.
Corruption Blast -- Buy Mazcab Ability Codex. Required.
Combust -- Required.
Greater Chain -- Can also be Chain. VERY rarely used. Swap with Combust if you do not have Channeler's Ring.
Wrack -- This never gets used. It's just in case.
Incite Fear -- Complete Vault of Shadows. Required for Tsunami Bar to work. On Bar to rightclick for Auto casts
Animate Dead -- Complete Vault of Shadows. ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. On bar to easily click. 

Other Requirements
98 Magic
80 Attack
92 Prayer
106 Herblore (or best overload, but this is basically essential)
Legendary Pet -- Picks up all drops. Scavenge for all but runes, herbs, and raw food. If willing to loot own drops, Ripper Demon or best familiar for DPS can increase KPH. 
Ancient Magick Unlocked -- Complete Desert Treasure
Conservation of Energy - 108 Invention and a Chuuluu stone
Persistent Rage - two hellfire katars and the Dagon Bye mystery completed
Fury of the Small - Garagorshuun Anchor, and Thorobshuun battle Standard
650 Monolith power - 113 Archeology

Other Quality of Life Improvements
99 Magic -- High Priority KPH buff
95 Prayer -- High Priority KPH buff
99 Prayer and a praesul codex -- Low Priority KPH Buff
5000 Reputation with Vindicta -- Halves Kill Count requirement and doubles rare drops.
5000 Reputation at everyone else -- Stops drops of 'Seals of the Dragon Rider'
120 Herblore -- Batch make Elder Overloads to reduce instance costs. 
90 Crafting -- to repair your own cryptbloom without assists.
200 Boss Kills -- Teleport, portal, and Altar at wars retreat.
Set boss portal to Vindicta
1000 Boss Kills -- Fill adren before starting vindicta kill
Alt 1 AFK Warden -- Bells for Overload, Animate Dead, Prayer, Lobby Timer, Enhanced Luck Potion
Elder Campfire at wars retreat -- Juuuuuust in case.
Reaper Title - Kill every boss at least once for a KPH buff
Perks on your armour and weapons.

Upkeep Costs:
Croesus Flakes
Manuscript of Ful or Wen
Water Runes
Blood Runes
Death Runes
Earth Runes
Soul Runes
Potion Reservoirs or Ripper Demons
Divine Charges
Vis Wax
Alchemical Hydrix Dust or Onyx
Potentially Prayer and Super Restore Potions
Springs
Enhanced Luck Potions
Overload potions
Kill count for instances
Possibly chronotes for swapping relic powers
When withdrawing preset, top up your 3 pages into your book, equip the book. Top up any runes as necessary.

At the start of the instance, turn auto-retaliate (back) on, extend the penance aura by 1 hour, activate it, drink luck potion, put overloads into auto-drinker if using legendary pet, drink otherwise. Summon ripper demon or legendary pet. Click the hourglass to the left of the boss timer to extend a second hour for 20(40) more kill count, cast animate dead, and activate your scripture. Kill vindicta, and then wait. When vindicta respawns, she will attack you, and you'll auto retaliate, and she will die with zero user input. Legendary pet will even pick up your drops. It's possible to lobby accidentally at vindicta with this method after enough upgrades are acquired. Every 12 minutes cast animate dead again. Every 6 or 36 minutes top up your overload potions. After 1 hour drink another luck potion, and possibly a super restore to summon the 2nd ripper demon. Very rarely your prayer will run out due to stepping out of the fire, and/or your HP will get very low. The enhanced excalibur etc can offset these pretty easily. 

Edited by Riot

I still think using non-augmented gear is worse than using augmented ganodermic.

You might need to bring food, but the damage you take is typically dealt slowly over time, rather than in big bursts, so as long as you stay on top of your excalibur heals (afkwarden can set a bell for it) you should be fine. She drops sharks too.
At worst you can just bring prayer restoration and use vamp aura.

Affliction helps a lot with safety, as well as with damage, if anyone else was annoyed by having to activate their excalibur every fifteen or twenty minutes. Praesul codices are ~900m at the moment.

updated the post to be a bit cleaner. This method also works at helwyr without changing anything. You just stand 1 tile NE of the center mushroom. 

• 5 weeks later...

@RiotQuestion - wouldn't the inquisitors staff be a better choice than dual wield? Maybe I just dont know magic that well, but what does the dual wield have that the 2h doesn't?

4 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

@RiotQuestion - wouldn't the inquisitors staff be a better choice than dual wield? Maybe I just dont know magic that well, but what does the dual wield have that the 2h doesn't?

gconc is insane homie 

On 2/7/2022 at 7:04 PM, Jaybear said:

gconc is insane homie 

what he said

• 3 weeks later...

This is my preset.

ddbr3

2RF32dr.png

-i found per veggie, that you should use smoke barage for the increased hit reduction, makes it more afk and less costly. 

-I much prefer the legendary pet method. just for the true afk factor. you can literally do something else. and just make sure you don't lobby. 

-the landadyme incense sticks make a potion reservoir last 48min instead of 36min.

-penance powder makes it doable without an aura active. or even maniacle, for up to 15sec average decrease to kill times, still afk.  it puts me from 1:25ish on average to 1:10ish on average. i feel like the increased soul split healing and decreased hits taken kind of evens out having lower defense. but you do take slightly more dmg. i did buy my penance powder in bulk at 100k ea, so its a little more expendable for me. 

-veggie suggests to use luck of the dwarves for increased luck ring procs on rares, he obv uses hsr lol. but i know the kph is less without vigor/channelers ring, but only marginally. its just a matter of preference I guess. lotd is 1 tier higher . if you have the relic, might be a considerable option.

-I personally use conservation of energy, fury of the small, and persistent rage. so i basically have a vigor on, get increased adren from fury of the small, and persistent rage keeps your adren between kills for higher kph. I was doing regenerate active, and death ward instead of persistent rage,  but the kill times were like 10sec lower. and i really didn't see deathward as highly beneficial to the method being afk. 

i struggled transitioning to doing this on mobile. but it is doable if you can set it up correctly. and still usually don't die when afking. it is a lot more work to setup than on pc, but if you dont frget anything, its pretty much the same. and then you can do it wherever you are in the background. i do notice that the action bars tend to be buggy.  the revolution action bar and displayed action bar dont always stay on the ones you want them to. and that the revolution mode doesnt always stay on. could be user error, dont really use mobile much. 

*another thing on mobile, there is this app called Timer+ in the ios app store. it allows you to set timers that repete. so you can set a 12 minute timer for animate dead, 60min timer for penance powder & incense sticks, 48min timer for your potion resivoir, that kind of thing. too bad there isnt alt1 on mobile haha. 

I am however, still dying sometimes when i go afk. im trying to make adjustments to combat that. Doesnt happen with vampyrism on, but i want to not have to rely on that haha. 

Edited by Blancy
On 1/1/2022 at 11:52 AM, Jaybear said:

Can this be easily done without 3 pieces of crypt? I only have two pieces currently(gloves and boots)

it can be done in gano, but it wont be truly afk is all. 

7 hours ago, Blancy said:

-i found per veggie, that you should use smoke barage for the increased hit reduction, makes it more afk and less costly. 

I am however, still dying sometimes when i go afk. im trying to make adjustments to combat that. Doesnt happen with vampyrism on, but i want to not have to rely on that haha. 

assuming the kph increase of incite fear is lower than the input cost reduction of using not incite fear (which sounds right due to how expensive runes have gotten):
why are you using barrage spell over blitz spell when dual wield magic doesn't go past 92 anyway and there's only one target so AOE doesn't matter
why air spell (reduce their accuracy, air runes) over earth spell (reduce their damage, increase your cryptbloom effect) 

earth spell boosting crypt set should save you from dying while afk as well
i never died ever unless my animate dead dropped, never even so much as needed to excal, once i had cryptbloom

23 minutes ago, Meluseek said:

why are you using barrage spell over blitz spell when dual wield magic doesn't go past 92 anyway and there's only one target so AOE doesn't matter
why air spell (reduce their accuracy, air runes) over earth spell (reduce their damage, increase your cryptbloom effect) 

Because i didnt know that lol. veggie probably said smoke blitz too but i just missed that detail. i didnt ask for a detailed explanation haha i just did what he suggested. 

yeah i think thats the reason im dying honestly, lapsing animate dead. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 4:48 PM, Elder Toad said:

@RiotYes please! make more!

Alright. PVME does a pretty good job these days, but I can try to make a 'really lazy, revo, lets you afk it/beat it without effort' version of stuff again. I still have my mining and woodcutting ones to post as well as 99% of a beating zuk to unlock hardmode one.