Returning player with no knowledge - help

Marckantonh

Hi guys,

for those who have read the intro; I have been away for about 15 years and i missed a lot. So I am now trying to get up to date with everything with decent stats and 125 cb.

so what are the most essential things to do which can help me in battle, skilling, QoL overall?

So far I have done Desert treasure + temple at sentissten, but I feel there is more.

hope to hear soon! 

Hey, what are your current stats? I think some people will say Invention is the best thing to unlock so you can begin to augment your items.  That will help in skilling and combat.

1 hour ago, Marckantonh said:

Hi guys,

for those who have read the intro; I have been away for about 15 years and i missed a lot. So I am now trying to get up to date with everything with decent stats and 125 cb.

so what are the most essential things to do which can help me in battle, skilling, QoL overall?

So far I have done Desert treasure + temple at sentissten, but I feel there is more.

hope to hear soon! 

working to unlock invention as Hess mentioned is big - a LARGE improvement to gathering/combat.

Archaeology is also great, relic powers help in a variety of ways.

Do you have Priffdinnas unlocked?

Something to check into, along with the things posted above, is making yourself a "daily" routine.  Things like buying runes or broad arrow tips from shops, and doing things like the daily challenges and keys.

Yes! Gonna invest some time in Archeology. Invention already unlocked :) Priff will take a while, I'm now at roving  elves..

how much should i priorize The world wakes?

Edited by Marckantonh

Everyone above has offered great tips! :)

I would suggest reading through the posts in the following thread, as the advice there should be very pertinent to you as well:

If you need to get your bearings and consider yourself an absolute beginner since your return, I wholeheartedly recommend following this brief but great guide, and moving on from there:

1 minute ago, Marckantonh said:

how much should i priorize The world wakes?

The more interested you are in combat, especially bossing, the higher your priority for that Quest should be.

This is largely because of the excellent Ultimate abilities it rewards, namely Death's Swiftness for Ranged and Sunshine for Magic. Both are considered essential for their styles!

It also offers some great experience rewards if you are interested in that. :)