ED3 Trash Runs

Soulcast1836

I keep hearing that trash runs are crazy xp/h, trying to achieve this for ranged training, failing miserably though, currently. Anyone know of a good guide, or have tips on how to achieve the high xp/h rates ED3 is famed for? Help a noob plox! LOL

Using enchanted sapphire bolts as they are the hardest hitting economical bolts below Royal which I don't have the level for yet. (72 ranged, 76 magic, 99 def, training ranged and mage to 99). Bonecrusher and demon horn necklace plus full Dinosaur hide. Dual CBows, Demon Slayer (Main) and Rune (Off-h)

On first attempt I used up a full inventory of catfish just clearing up to the first portal, not good at all. I haven't fund raised enough to happily purchase 10+ mill ranged weapons, money tends to go to training other skills like prayer and summoning

Hiya Soulcast! I'm not at all qualified to offer proper trash run advice, but last time I had a go, I learned a lot from Protoxx's video guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRbua7ROaU&t=218s&ab_channel=Protoxx

If you have the time/resources to do so, I'd probably start by getting 95 prayer so you can use T95 curses along with soul split.

With those stats, it may be a little tough to solo ed3 for good exp rates. If you ask in the clan chat you may be able to get a group to go, and you will get more xp/hour. I may have some extra ranged gear for you in bank. Holler at me in clan chat when you are on.

My stats are by far worse then most but...I used full arma amour, blood amulet, ring of fort, zbow(used for the longest) upgraded to greives for both hands now. Once im 80 def ill upgrade to new amour. Im almost 95 range just from ed3. I take prayer pots and sailfish. Maybe not most efficient way to lvl but its getting it done for me. Will work on mage next.

By far not a person to give advise but I am doing it solo...sure with a team would be faster and id join in on that but hey im just doing my thang.

Edited by Starfoxnez

I would be happy to help run you though a couple trash runs to help get you through what you need up know for trash runs

I can run you through some ED3 and also show you some of the low lvl ED3 tips I did on my iron when I was using ED3 for gp/xp with t75/70 ( vanquish staff and black sallies). 

You really only want to do the first three rooms if you're doing solo/low lvl. You'll ideally also look like to seperate the mobs stacked on you so you only have one style attacking you, then using protect prayers + devotion you can mitigate a lot of the damage taken, especially when you only have 1-2 mobs vs 4-6 mobs on you of various styles.