New Member Application - Condhor [JR]

Condhor

1 ) What is your current display name and do you play on PC, mac or mobile?

Condhor, PC primarily, and Mobile to afk. 
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.
Yes. 
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?

No. 
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?

Kingland for several years. 

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.

Kingland, but will be leaving. 

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?

Googled and found a thread on reddit by /u/BaconTaco_

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/higgxz/casual_pvm_clan/fwjjdnb/
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play?

EST and whenever I can (I have a 4 month old so it's all over the place since I'm working full time and full time dadmode otherwise). 
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)? 

Definitely, I'm especially active on Discord with my IRL job. 

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)?

Condhor#9226
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Bleedblack (Leaders) and Maggie and X5-452 (Head Mentors) to your friends list? If not, please add us.

Done. 

Welcome to Gladz, Weston! :hi:

Your application looks good! I see that you are already guesting in our clan chat. It might be easier to be on our Homeworld of 39 so that we can help you more quickly, but just request an invitation whenever you're ready! Anyone ranked Organizer or higher in-game (organiser.pngcoordinator.pngoverseer.png, deputyowner.png) can offer you one. :)

As a heads-up, you won't be able to use our Citadel fully until our next tick (Saturday evening EST) if you're currently in another clan, but you should be able to without trouble afterwards!

• Beric changed the title to New Member Application - Condhor [JR]

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @Condhor ! :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Meluseek & @UNFORGIVE. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :)