Never Bossed

Cake Matters

I'd like to start with an apology if this is posted in the wrong section.

I've never bossed, ever, outside of maybe trying the giant mole with a streamer and a couple runs of ED3.  It's something I'm seriously interested in, but I just don't know where to start!  I've tried youtube guides, they're just very very long and complicated.  I was curious if anyone would be down to set some time aside sometime in the next few days (wedding rehearsal tonight and wedding tomorrow night for a very close friend of mine) and help a choob out.  Stats I believe to be relevant are I have 84 attk, 84 str, 99 def, range, mage, and hp, 79 herblore, 48 summoning (lmao bad i know).  I'm open to the discord voice chat for comms.  My time is U.S. CST.

Sorry for the horribly formatted post, not the best at laying my thoughts out like this lol.

Good place for learning would be GWD2. Tag along with a clannie doing their reaper for example. Gwd2 mobs ain't got many mechanics, but at least some.

17 minutes ago, DrearierWall said:

79 herblore

If you're able to afford it I'd strongly suggest pushing up to overloads asap. 

5 minutes ago, Beric said:

If you're able to afford it I'd strongly suggest pushing up to overloads asap. 

any specific level?

46 minutes ago, DrearierWall said:

any specific level?

96 for the base level overload. There are some improved and "combination" overloads at higher levels, but just having the basic potions is a start. 

1 minute ago, Beric said:

96 for the base level overload. There are some improved and "combination" overloads at higher levels, but just having the basic potions is a start. 

Got it!  Thanks for the goal!

2 hours ago, X5-452 said:

Good place for learning would be GWD2. Tag along with a clannie doing their reaper for example. Gwd2 mobs ain't got many mechanics, but at least some.

To chime in on this one. A couple of folks will host LS masses of GWD2 or other bosses as well -- Those should be relatively safe events to attend and if you mention its your first time and wanting to learn what the mechanics are most people would be willing to do a quick rundown during the mass. (After a certain number of members show up in a mass we skip some mechanics or they become irrelevant but nonetheless you still get a chance to see the boss and spy on peoples gear and what they are doing XD) 

I'd definitely work on the herblore and prayer, summon can also be useful.  DXP should be coming up maybe next month and that would be a great time to get those skills up to make things easier and cheaper for you.

I’m willing to take you to some bosses, just add me an send me a pm if I’m on and I’ll gladly find something for u to learn