Want grace of elves

PapaLokiWolf

I want need grace of elves per the guides, I have a good bank and the Alchemical onyx necklace is at low end 75mil is it worth the investment?

Its a nice item to have for sure, helps tons for banking resources collected, namely doing arch though.

It will become untradeable once you equip it, so you might want to think about not being able to sell it later etc.

You couldn't pay me to train archaeology without one, and I like archaeology.

You've also got a lot of gathering skills left to train. I'd for sure say it's well worth you owning one. 

100% worth, especially if you do any afk gathering.  Though it is also great for non-afk gathering too, makes trips longer and makes gathering a lot easier.  Plus free stuff from Seren Spirits, so many planks, clay, logs, etc.

1 minute ago, Lykenlova06 said:

Plus free stuff from Seren Spirits, so many planks, clay, logs, etc.

Can't forget the uncut diamonds and stone spirits! ##

It's really good if you skill, it includes teleports from your Max Guild skilling portals, can hold up to 500 portents for auto-banking gathered materials.

But you cannot resell it afterward! So make sure you can afford the upfront cost

Thank you very much, is a big hit to my bank but to be honest my bank was really lottery money, i got lucky and got the green santa hat, so I am gonna pull trigger and drop the 75mil and look at as investment in my future, I can always sell my golden party hat is i get truly desperate.

5 hours ago, PapaLokiWolf said:

Thank you very much, is a big hit to my bank but to be honest my bank was really lottery money, i got lucky and got the green santa hat, so I am gonna pull trigger and drop the 75mil and look at as investment in my future, I can always sell my golden party hat is i get truly desperate.

I strongly encourage you to hold onto those items (green Santa hat and golden party hat) and consider other money making options. Those items (though the green Santa hat will/may return) will likely change in value over time, and that for the better. There are plenty of money making options which can garner your large enough gp amounts to purchase high value items and gear, or whatever it is you want to aquire. Of course, if you could care less about having very rare, discontinued high value items, then of course do what you want.

Whichever is the case, let us know if you are interested in some practical methods for money making which would better appeal and fall more naturally within your personal style of gameplay. We are always happy to assist in this way.

So when i bought Grace of the Elves it was 130m....and i can promise you its definitely paid for itself in time saved.....so i would recommend getting one.

I literally just got GOTE last night and I've only used it for a few hours -- definitely worth it!

On 1/22/2022 at 9:00 PM, thegreatwha said:

if you are interested in some practical methods for money making which would better appeal and fall more naturally within your personal style of gameplay. We are always happy to assist in this way.

cI would strongly appropriate  ways to earn if put simply, with my umm issues i get lost and confused and tend to give up if too complex, Thank you, I look forward to deeper fuller pockets.

I got my GoE loaded it with porters and it really is an amazing tool. Thanks for all your words of advice and suggesting i pull the trigger and pull the trigger and spend my horded loot.

4 minutes ago, PapaLokiWolf said:

I got my GoE loaded it with porters and it really is an amazing tool. Thanks for all your words of advice and suggesting i pull the trigger and pull the trigger and spend my horded loot.

Great choice! Let's get these gainz ?

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2022 at 5:40 AM, PapaLokiWolf said:

Nice! Hopefully you get a Signet Ring from a Seren Spirit like I did!