What are you guys doing these days? Can I contribute?

MarvinCling

MarvinCling

Is RS3 the priority or OSRS? I prefer OSRS because I cannot not compete in P2W scams anymore on my principles. I did devote a lot of time to certain causes that I believed in, regarding those schemes. All of them fell flat and my pocket is lighter. So win-win I guess. Anyways, just became a neet around 3 months ago. I have no objective in this life that feels lucrative but I certainly feel like I can contribute to your efforts no matter how small. At least until I orient myself in this life again. I honestly don't think it'll happen. But it's nice to be in a place that accepted me as retired, despite my short time here. 

2 minutes ago, MarvinCling said:

Is RS3 the priority or OSRS?

It is. While there are some members who also play OSRS, the clan itself is exclusively RS3 focused. 

If it helps, ironman mode on RS3 has no MTX at all and it's pretty fun from what i've heard, if you wanna give that a try. Hope you find your way regardless.

MarvinCling
54 minutes ago, Fedal said:

If it helps, ironman mode on RS3 has no MTX at all and it's pretty fun from what i've heard, if you wanna give that a try. Hope you find your way regardless.

My remarks so far in f2p is that in feels like a completely different game. I'm just mining rune in karamja right now. Spent an hour asking around about fastest money makers in f2p at the GE. Not sure if I wanna plunge into membership just yet. 

I did have a kind benefactor give me a rune pick axe and a rune box

Edited by MarvinCling

I smithed a lot of rune arrowheads in ftp for a while.  I also smelted thousands of gold bars and made thousands of necklaces for porters when I planned to return to members.

On 4/9/2022 at 6:50 AM, MarvinCling said:

My remarks so far in f2p is that in feels like a completely different game. I'm just mining rune in karamja right now. Spent an hour asking around about fastest money makers in f2p at the GE. Not sure if I wanna plunge into membership just yet. 

I did have a kind benefactor give me a rune pick axe and a rune box

Getting membership opens up so many more doors in the game. You don't even scratch the surface in F2P.

MarvinCling
On 4/11/2022 at 7:54 AM, MisterJohn said:

Getting membership opens up so many more doors in the game. You don't even scratch the surface in F2P.

You're definitely right, I merely thought that I could earn my way up to it and keep it somehow. I may've been delusional in that regard, so I'll let you know that a lot a of people call me crazy. I accept the title now because I don't care.