DankyKush66 Application [JR]

DankySimp

1 ) What is your current display name and do you play on PC, MacOS or mobile?

DankyKush66 PC Player

2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.

I am a member on 4 accounts, applying with my main account which is Premier :)

3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?

No but I desire a much needed social aspect to the game that I'm missing

4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?

Wolfscape

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.

I would like to ask for a unique exception, as after looking at many other applications I play in a unique way. Whenever I play, I play all 4 of my accounts. I have long term goals that I'm working toward on all of the accounts and plan to have all accounts thoroughly invested in endgame content. Current levels are 2798 2533 2534 and 2251, main has 20 99's, my two twin alts have 15 and my last alt has 9. I plan to get them all through questing but I still have a lot of leveling and grinding to do! With so much grinding it would be very detrimental to lose out on 6% exp on my 3 other member accounts, with that being said there are rules! Very rarely is there an potential reason that could validate and exception to the rule. I am open to having all my accounts in Gladiatorz or to make more space for new players I ask that I be allowed to keep them in a clan because I have such long term scaping goals we all can appreciate. Instead of lying I am being 100% truthful and am cognizant of the fact that I would be given a rare exception. I hope my response shows I would like to commit to becoming a valued member of this community! :) After a 2 year break my main account is now a Premier account and others are normal members.

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?

I was searching for a more active clan base, but I spoke with Thegreatwha regarding my unique situation to gather information before applying.

7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play?

UTC -4 Eastern Time US. Whenever I'm not working in my home renovation business!

8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)? 

I sure am! I have a 6 year old son and care for my 85 year old dependent grandma but I always try to check if I missed any messages while caring for them!

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)?

DankyKush#7810

10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Nova Defense (Leaders) and Maggie and X5-452 (Head Mentors) to your friends list? If not, please add us.

I have, I am aware a reviewing period may need to take place regarding my unique situation, if needed I encourage anyone to speak with me personally as well about any questions you might have that can help you with making a decision on here or in game! I tried uploading a picture but I'm not to forum savvy, here is a link to what it looks like when I'm playing always https://imgur.com/a/wnPs6DQ . Thank you very much for your considerations!

Posted (edited)

to answer your question regarding question number 5 you would need to have all account either in gladz as a member or not you could guest in our cc with those but all 4 would need to be a member within gladz or clan less essentially for the app to be fully approved for the clan

but aside from that you app looks good

Edited by Mrs Dewfus

I am 100% game for all 4 accounts to be in Gladiatorz! Thank you very much for your quick response Dew! 

• Beric changed the title to DankyKush66 Application [JR]

Thank you Jade look forward to getting to know everyone! :D

Hi Dani, a very appreciated welcome!

Hey Brady thanks a bunch, I'm sure ill see ya around! 

Hey there and welcome to Gladz, great to have you here :)  Look forward to meeting all 4 of your personalities <3

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @DankyKush :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Sun Check & @thegreatwha. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

10 hours ago, MimiRulz said:

Hey there and welcome to Gladz, great to have you here :)  Look forward to meeting all 4 of your personalities <3

Trying multi quote and quoting in general first time, hope this comes out correct lol. Thank you Susan you made me laugh 😆

9 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Welcome!

Thanks Martin!

4 hours ago, Maggie said:

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @DankyKush :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Sun Check & @thegreatwha. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

So very appreciated Maggie! :trollface:

1 hour ago, X5-452 said:

Welcome!

Hey Leo, look forward to getting to know you! Thanks!

2 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

Welcome!

Hey Zack thank you very much, I'll see you around the community!

3 hours ago, UnrealDream said:

Welcome to The Gladiatorz!

The Chris crew! Nice to meet you Chris, look forward to getting to know you! Hopefully this works lol 

looks like you got the multi quoting down!

welcome to the clan