How much RuneScape do you play?

Monzell

I've played an unhealthy amount of RuneScape throughout the years. Have quit a few times, few months to play Guild Wars 2, few years playing Lord of the Rings Online/World of Warcraft. Can't remember which game I was playing at the time, but at one point I was logging in just to do squeal of fortune and log out. Currently trying to play less, and do other things/play other games. Let me know about your experience with RuneScape/other mmo's or just gaming in general :)

Not very often during the week because I am busy with work, I would say maybe 1hr per day during the week.

In the weekends I do play more, just depends on my goals and how motivated I am feeling :yay: 

I do not play anywhere near as much as I did when I first started in 2007 :P I used to frequently pull all nighters :D

Other mmo's I have played just WoW really and I haven't touched that since Mop :o

Why are you trying to play less?

i go to both ends of the spectrum. one day like 8 hours the next day 0.

30 minutes ago, UnrealDream said:

i go to both ends of the spectrum. one day like 8 hours the next day 0.

Hahaha same

life man… it doesn’t get easier

kind of in the same boat. played on and off since early 2000's. played a while, quit, play a while, quit. usually making new accounts each time lol. EOC was really the tipping point for me and i quit for years. experienced other games. played osrs for years once i eventually came back and just recently have been checking out rs3. love being back on the grind!

Way too much honestly. Mobile has made it so easily accessible it can be hard to put down. With Afking I can typically spent 4-5 hours a day playing. It's been a good while since I've gone a day w/o signing on. Lol