shallow's app [Declined]

shallow

shallow

1 ) What is your current display name and do you play on PC, MacOS or mobile? shallow pc
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required. yess
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before? yea like 2 years ago or somethin
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history? i was a bit promiscuous recently, since returnin to the game i was in a smol one named uwu, and a bigger one named New World Order, and a few random ones for a day but they are not active when im gamin :cry:

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning. nah all my alts lost members and im too lazy to use them

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us? @Xoibur (great person)
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play? i play from like 5pm-2am eastern atm
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)? yep

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)? shallow#1215
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Nova Defense (Leaders) and Maggie and X5-452 (Head Mentors) to your friends list? If not, please add us. yea ofc

:banana: all good with whatever the vote is, Xoibur is a nice friendly recruiter, raid yesterday was fun :aww: 

shallow
Just now, Wolf Eyes said:

Holy moly.

community member wolf eyes :o

54 minutes ago, shallow said:

1 ) What is your current display name and do you play on PC, MacOS or mobile? shallow pc
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required. yess
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before? yea like 2 years ago or somethin
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history? i was a bit promiscuous recently, since returnin to the game i was in a smol one named uwu, and a bigger one named New World Order, and a few random ones for a day but they are not active when im gamin :cry:

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning. nah all my alts lost members and im too lazy to use them

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us? @Xoibur (great person)
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play? i play from like 5pm-2am eastern atm
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)? yep

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)? shallow#1215
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Nova Defense (Leaders) and Maggie and X5-452 (Head Mentors) to your friends list? If not, please add us. yea ofc

:banana: all good with whatever the vote is, Xoibur is a nice friendly recruiter, raid yesterday was fun :aww: 

Hey there Brian and ty for posting your application! Clan leadership will be undergoing a review and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. :) 

shallow
7 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Hey there Brian and ty for posting your application! Clan leadership will be undergoing a review and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. :) 

all good lol, abt to head to bed, no rush at all 

Fancy seeing you here. :lol:

Good luck with your application!

Hey Shallow, 

Sent you a forum pm with more info -- please reach out if you have any questions.