Ironman Dungeoneering Groups

Skunkkmonk

Greeting fellow noobies Ironmen/women

My dungeoneering level is 4. It should be higher.

Who else has been skipping dung day?

Let's organize a time to make a group and grind out some of these earlier levels! :D

Edited by Skunkkmonk
37 minutes ago, Skunkkmonk said:

Greeting fellow noobies

My dungeoneering level is 4. It should be higher.

Who else has been skipping dung day?

Let's organize a time to make a group and grind out some of these earlier levels! :D

FYI Skunk: you have an ironman account right? It is to my understanding only ironmen accounts can do regular dungeoneering with other ironmen. I am unsure as to whether this also applies to Elite Dungeons. But I would ask a few of our local folks to inform us otherwise ( @Deathcon, @Fedal ).  

So i'm wondering who else has an Iron they would like to run with you, if that is the case.... Lil' Cam ( @Lvl 100 Dorb), don't you have an iron account? @Shepherdc for sure runs around and is active with his iron. @Sreyas is another, but I'm not sure how much you've been running your iron lately - let along if you are in the best time-zone for skunk here. And there are many more who I simply can't think of but others who probably can.

Let's try and get you for sure hooked up with those proper gainz for leveling up your dungeoneering! :banana:

12 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

FYI Skunk: you have an ironman account right? It is to my understanding only ironmen accounts can do regular dungeoneering with other ironmen.

Truuuuuuuue. I forgot about that. X.X

• Skunkkmonk changed the title to Ironman Dungeoneering Groups
6 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

So i'm wondering who else has an Iron they would like to run with you, if that is the case.... Lil' Cam ( @Lvl 100 Dorb), don't you have an iron account? @Shepherdc for sure runs around and is active with his iron. @Sreyas is another, but I'm not sure how much you've been running your iron lately - let along if you are in the best time-zone for skunk here. And there are many more who I simply can't think of but others who probably can.

Let's try and get you for sure hooked up with those proper gainz for leveling up your dungeoneering! :banana:

I do not have an ironman account unfortunately, just two accounts.

I'd be happy to do dungeoneering with you, my ironman account is Seiryuu. Although, I don't play a lot these days, I do plan on playing more and doing my dg dailies regularly.

Edited by Sreyas
On 6/15/2022 at 5:29 AM, Shepherdc said:

Blue TooF is my ironmeme. feel free to reach out for groups if you see me online. if im not afk'ing i'd be happy to join.

On 6/15/2022 at 7:28 AM, Sreyas said:

I'd be happy to do dungeoneering with you, my ironman account is Seiryuu. Although, I don't play a lot these days, I do plan on playing more and doing my dg dailies regularly.

Added both of you! :D