Confession Topic

Hercs Wrath

I, like Ninexblue, can't piss in urinals if someone else is around, unless I'm drunk

I've gotten over that! When I wrote that like 5 years ago or whenever I had no idea it was so common.

New confession? I have this fear that at anytime I'll be whisked away by the po-po, even though I've not done anything wrong.

I do jaywalk, however :wilson:

Worst first page ever.

Oh, I faked an orgasm once. :(

I fake orgasms all of the time. I'm one of those guys that has a "trigger" when it comes to getting my rocks off, as strange as it sounds. If the girl I am having sex with is completely naked, I will never finish - it's a good way to insure that she finishes before I do. She has to have at least one article of clothing on, whether it's pants at the ankles, skirt around the waist, bra or panties, just something to make it seem more naughty to me.

Worst first page ever.

I fake orgasms all of the time. I'm one of those guys that has a "trigger" when it comes to getting my rocks off, as strange as it sounds. If the girl I am having sex with is completely naked, I will never finish - it's a good way to insure that she finishes before I do. She has to have at least one article of clothing on, whether it's pants at the ankles, skirt around the waist, bra or panties, just something to make it seem more naughty to me.

This trigger is called a fetish.

• 4 weeks later...

Worst first page ever.

This trigger is called a fetish.

Since the topic is on fetishes, I'll confess that I like red hair on a woman better than any other. Although, some of those girls who dye their hair like purple and stuff can be very attractive aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i use too masturbated around age 13 watching girls gone wild alot.

iv drooled from seeing tits on tv when i was around 11 years old in front of my mom right after she said dont drool too :(

edit:more too add that i just though about.

iv been stabbed with scissors by my psycho sister.

i use too make my lil bro cry by moving my eye brows up and down.

i really suck at reading and spelling and i also studded quite abit( why i rarely talk irl :( )

i feel like a retard most of the time (that is if im not).

iv never took/tried drugs(including pot), but i have drank.

sometime i dont know the point of my life...

only reason why im not fat cause of my fast metabolism and ill be screwed when it slows down.

iv only had sex once and my family still things im a virgin(but idc)

i only have 1 friend that i hang out with(dose not mean i only have 1 friend)

i have no job, no license, just got a phone last week and now trying desperately too get a job...and yet im still playing on the computer :/

sometime i do feel depressed..but happy at the same time...

i somewhat believe that we are in a computer program or something (kinda like the matrix)

i daydream often about the weirdest things...

i have a very bad memory.

on my birth certificate and social security card my name is not bryce(due too a typo tho).

ill prob post more later...depending on my mood i guess...

i cant believe that i posting alot of these and honestly i kinda half dont care...like i said ill prob post more later... iv edit this post 5+ times adding stuff...

also request no one comment about thing on this post, please.

Edited by FreeBall In

I used to fantasize suicide alot. Then I realized I'm too pussy for that, and now fantasize homicide.

My parents wants me to see a psychiatrist or therapist.

I have major social anxiety, but slowly losing it.

I found that it's easier to talk to women in real life than on the internet.

I used to listen to rap, back when I was an attention-whore in 6th-7th grade, then I became a major loner, and am still.

At school, I talk to around ~3 people a day. I can remain silent in 3/4th of my classes.

I hate almost everything about my generation.

I think Africa is a useless continent.

I was shown a Glock at school by a black guy in 5th grade. He said if I told anyone he'd shoot me.

All I've got for now

I lost my virginity at the age of 17

I didn't even finish.. and she was hot :(

I am in my application process with becoming a free mason.

And I do believe in the illuminati, because I'm 2 generations away from one of the most prominent families involved. The founding 13 families

I am a virgin :D lol, yet no one IRL (outside of close friends) would ever guess that for some odd reason? IDK why...

I can say that if I didn't want to be, and if I didn't use "NO" as often as I did, I would have so many fkn kids by now though. :P

All I want is someone who likes me, for me, and is outside of the crazy wild party world; is that too much to ask for? :/

Never really told anyone that before, feels weird now, lol. o.O