Zammy Under City - Slivers

T H E Man

Yesterday I was messing around doing just Under City runs while at work - not the Zammy boss. If you need some quick gp, Slivers are still really good money. Fast easy money! Made roughly 150m in a couple hours. 

mRwhzxq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2 minutes ago, Afternine said:

That's pretty pog, you need lucky charms to get those drops though, right?

I’m not really sure. Although I always have the charms in inventory just in case. 

@T H E Man, I moved your topic to the RuneScape forum considering it's in-game related.

But hey, I was wondering how to go about this. Besides I still have yet to explore the dungeon, Good stuff to know and keep in mind. Thanks for sharing! :)

8 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

@T H E Man, I moved your topic to the RuneScape forum considering it's in-game related.

But hey, I was wondering how to go about this. Besides I still have yet to explore the dungeon, Good stuff to know and keep in mind. Thanks for sharing! :)

Oh okay thank you! And just simply complete the dungeon a few times, but be sure to have the Zammy dungeon charms in your inventory. 

Also having the Demon Slayer perk as well as the Demon Slayer Codex / Basic ability will make your runs go much faster. Good luck!