Returning player from LONG AGO

Vador008

Hello! Would like your guys opinions on what I should do since I haven’t played in so long? Should I do the fresh world? Make a new player? Or just go with what I have now and be all over the place lol. I put it on the forums here since a lot of people use this it seems instead of discord! Thanks

If you do decide to start fresh, which isn't a bad idea, you should consider the Fresh Start Worlds game mode. It has some huge xp boosts built in it.

I wouldn't suggest using Fresh Start Worlds as a way to re-learn the game. It's fun, but there's a lot of stuff going on in them that doesn't exist in the main game, money is going to be a little harder for you to earn, and the gear and items you may want to buy are going to be less available. 

I'd just stick with your main account and make good use of the /wiki command in game. :P

To relearn the game Fresh start world's is not the best choice. The mechanics to making an account over there will not translate very well to real game. Now if you just wanted to make an account to get to end fame content quicker I would definitely recommend fsw. But probably wait for a few weeks for g.e to fill put a bit. (48k for a dragon bone is absurd)

15 hours ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

hiya there welcome back a lot of new content has been added and a lot of changes made :3  happy to see you return 

Thanks!! Glad to be back!!

On 9/29/2022 at 8:22 AM, Beric said:

I wouldn't suggest using Fresh Start Worlds as a way to re-learn the game. It's fun, but there's a lot of stuff going on in them that doesn't exist in the main game, money is going to be a little harder for you to earn, and the gear and items you may want to buy are going to be less available. 

I'd just stick with your main account and make good use of the /wiki command in game. :P

Mind blown...didn't know there was an in-game wiki!

• 2 weeks later...

I would try check optimal quest guide first.. because quests unlocks some new things.. and yes.. /wiki is your best friend :D

• 2 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 1:23 PM, BloodyMarty said:

I would try check optimal quest guide first.. because quests unlocks some new things.. and yes.. /wiki is your best friend :D

Didn't know this existed. I plan to go through this in the next week or two. Thanks!