Your Dream Recipe For Disaster

JimInSales

Just like the title of this post says, I want to know your Dream Team of NPC's to be assaulted by an Evil Culinaromancer, then locked in a Tempus Cessit by The Gypsy from Varrock, and then subsequently require you to cook and feed them their favourite dishes. Which NPC's would you like to learn more about via a deep dive into the soul of the stomach? The originals from the quest we're:

- The Goblin Generals (Wartnoze and Bentnoze)                    - Pirate Pete
- The Mountain Dwarf (Vestri)                                               - Skrach Uglogwee
- Evil Dave                                                                            - Sir Amik Varze
- The Lumbridge Sage                                                          - King Awogogei

The catch here is that I also want to know what you think your Dream Team of NPC's favourite foods would be and also their respective recipes. Spin us a yarn.
I'm gonna do a raffle for this one, so all you have to do is participate. I'll be giving away a bond to one lucky participant. Deadline will be December 25th, so you'll have plenty of time.
This is your chance to DISH about all your favourite NPC's!!!

• Sirsir featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

I figured I should revisit this for a little closure. Seems like a swing and a miss here. None of the students completed the assignment, so I'll just have to give the bond to myself.