PvM Crash Learners Course!

Coalsen

Hi,

I would like a crash leaners course for HM Kerapac and HM Zammy if anyone has time to teach! I would also be interested in duo/trio rago if anyone is interested. 

Sincerely,

Me.

Mage, I have crypt/fsoa/seis, pretty everything else unlocked. I can pvm, Im just rusty.

Edited by Harumia
13 hours ago, Harumia said:

Mage, I have crypt/fsoa/seis, pretty everything else unlocked. I can pvm, Im just rusty.

you can pretty much ss camp p1-3 at hm kera with crypt/AD ---You wont need gstaff affinity so zamorak staff is actually useful since it reduces his magic level/hit chance by flat amounts making him splash more.

only p4 gets kinda spook, keeping on top of using defensives and the special action button to be able to double devo/res / have 100% adren and sun/nami

Theres some neat things you can do in the final phase to help yourself; using vit pots and jumping into one of your clones - this gives the clone 20k hp making it last longer. You essentially want to try  keeping your clones alive and kill kera's clones close together.

Your clones dying and kera's clones dying add 25/50 stacks of the enrage buff to kera making him hit extremely hard through prayer.

36 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

you can pretty much ss camp p1-3 at hm kera with crypt/AD ---You wont need gstaff affinity so zamorak staff is actually useful since it reduces his magic level/hit chance by flat amounts making him splash more.

only p4 gets kinda spook, keeping on top of using defensives and the special action button to be able to double devo/res / have 100% adren and sun/nami

Theres some neat things you can do in the final phase to help yourself; using vit pots and jumping into one of your clones - this gives the clone 20k hp making it last longer. You essentially want to try  keeping your clones alive and kill kera's clones close together.

Your clones dying and kera's clones dying add 25/50 stacks of the enrage buff to kera making him hit extremely hard through prayer.

So basically P4/P5 are the ones I wanna pay attention too. Thank you DCon!

2 hours ago, Harumia said:

So basically P4/P5 are the ones I wanna pay attention too. Thank you DCon!

Only 4 phases at kera

Though one thing you do need to keep on top of during P1-3  is his staff-slam portal spawning special.

The first special in his rotation he will slam his staff into the ground and if there is anyone in the arena it spawns a rift which constantly damages you/will stun you.

HOWEVER.....his blind spot for detecting anyone in the arena is under himself, you need to stand under him to not spawn one.

That being said it's optimal to step under and use a channeled ability as that roots you in place while under him...while being able to deal damage at the same time.

It might take a few tries to get the timing down but once you do it isn't hard as long as you're aware of his special attack rotation.

Just need to be aware and also not fuck yourself over with time warping yourself back out from under him.