Your proudest Runescape achievement

Bill Eh

What is your proudest Runescape achievement? Did you beat Desert treasure at a very low level? Maybe completed a PvM log on a very low KC? Anything!

This is mine and its something that can never be taken away from me :) I've always loved training Defence, it was my first combat 99, 120 and 200m xp skill. I rank in the upper 700 players in the world to get 200m first.

2023-01-10-17-36-42-Window.png

It's nothing particularly hard; Obtaining Graverobber title

The caveat though is this was fairly early on after collection log titles became a thing. There was a RS livestream going over how many people had X collection log title at the time of the livestream

There was a prior livestream where they went over how many people had each boss collection log ( I want to say it was a month or so before I made the above thread and completed log) and at the time only 11 people had barrows log...I'm not sure where that video went, spent a bit of time digging but couldn't find it. From the update that added logs to the above mentioned livestream was something like 3-4 months, so at that pace I could assume I was top20 ingame to get Graverobber which I thought was real cool.

The only one I found was one where they showed 67 people had barrows log which ended up being quite a bit later at the start of 2019 ( about 10 months after I obtained the log/title)

Spoiler

From the war days:

We did an alliance pk trip that turned into a war with DF i think it was and I tanked 270+ opts to no food :happycrying: -- normally with a pile that large people just would get one banged

If we wanted to get into more modern skilling times:

image.png

Spent way too much money on this ;-; 

Well done on your achievements, everyone! <3

~~~~~

I would say what I'm most proud of is completing every single quest without a guide, including quests such as "While Guthix Sleeps" shortly after release. (One to three times each, depending on whether it was old enough to have done it on my original account and on whether or not I did it on my FSW account.)

Still on questing, it's not really a meaningful or measurable thing, but I was one of the first players to complete "Ritual of the Mahjarrat" (on the day of release, also physically with my brother and a few real-life friends, making it the most fun I ever had with this game). It was an experience! :3

For a more recent achievement / one that people care more about these days, I will point towards my Croe spoon*:

EcSGfU2.png

* For the pet. I have yet to obtain any other loot. :P

Seeing people get out of their comfort zone and defeat bosses they never thought they'd be able to kill and teaching people to Full-Manual > Revolution. :) 

Also this... 

For me it was getting Completionist last year. Took me 5 years :P. Now working on MQC and Trim.

4 achievements left for MQC. 16 for Trim.

On 1/11/2023 at 8:02 AM, DistroKid said:

For me it was getting Completionist last year. Took me 5 years :P. Now working on MQC and Trim.

4 achievements left for MQC. 16 for Trim.

I'm down to the grindy req's for comp cape. I just need to find the motivation to do them

1 hour ago, Bill Eh said:

I'm down to the grindy req's for comp cape. I just need to find the motivation to do them

Haha yeah, I know the feeling. Once I was done it felt good, but I got bored, which made me take a break from RS. Now Trim and MQC give me reasons to play again. And of course, the Gladz make the grind much more fun and bearable. :D 

Edited by DistroKid
  • 5 months later...