What do you Keep? What do you toss?

Wookersz

One thing i struggle with in RS is inventory. I either buy more spaces or toss some stuff cuz i'm a RS hoarder. I save everything. So what do you guys save or toss?

20 minutes ago, Wookersz said:

One thing i struggle with in RS is inventory.

You mean bank space? Do you have all the boosters, rock bags/seed bags etc.? Cape racks, armour cases etc. built in POH? Utilizing Django for unused skilling gear? Hidey-holes for clueing?

I hoard all kinds of crap from herbs to wood & lucky items to gems, but don't have a problem with bank space. The aforementioned things help a lot.

Edited by X5-452

My bank setup consists of a Gear Tab, Potion Tab, Loot Tab, Skilling Tab, and Misc Tab. If I don't touch something for more than a month, its being destroyed or sold. Don't forget the clean up filter. Those old quest items can take up a lot of space. I agree with Leo that outfits can be a big issue. Django and Meg are your friend here. Let them store some stuff and take it out as needed.

my bank constantly stays near cap, think im only like 3 spaces under it atm lol. bank boosters are a must even if it costs you some irl cash they help so much, and premier also gives +100 bank spots plus its normally a good deal to get. and like above said, get rid of unused skilling outfits / quest items / anything that can be put into poh or django. i should clean out my bank soon too lol

On 1/23/2023 at 12:06 PM, X5-452 said:

You mean bank space? Do you have all the boosters, rock bags/seed bags etc.? Cape racks, armour cases etc. built in POH? Utilizing Django for unused skilling gear? Hidey-holes for clueing?

I hoard all kinds of crap from herbs to wood & lucky items to gems, but don't have a problem with bank space. The aforementioned things help a lot.

I don't think i'm using any of that stuff. I need to look into it. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Clutter drives me insane.. I think I'm currently using 280 bank spaces.. I get rid of anything I can get again like cosmetics and skilling outfits I'm not using. Also anything I can buy when I need it if it has a reasonably stable price 

• 5 months later...