Can anyone help me out?

KrackerShane

So I'm an almost 20yr vet of RS, but I've been playing on and off. With that, I have missed several updates and changes to the game. I don't understand all the attack moves/spells and hotbars. I'm more used to the way OSRS runs it's combat. If someone could link me some youtube videos or an online guide to better my combat abilities that would be much appreciated!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you and am currently using the Revolution mode (which activates abilities for you) just to get back in the swing of things.

Every Thursday evening @Lazko is hosting pvm learning hours, which he has posted on the events calendar. By all means feel free to casually attend these in our Clan Discord and ask him and others attending any questions. Lazko and many others would be more than happy to help get on track with the RS3 combat system. A lot of us are also a pm away, so if the timing of this event is not favorable for you, still you can reach out to us (as you have done here on the forums!) and we can provide you with more assistance.

---------------------------------

Also in the following link/post there is referenced a number of older posts here in the forums which address in similar fashion the same questions (which is a common one to come up again and again - how to improve in combat and pvming). Posts may be a bit dated, but they all reference the Evolution of Combat system of RS3. Hopefully some good stuff there to chew on still.