Toot my own horn

KrackerShane

Please bear with me as I toot my own horn!

I am so close to getting my first 99 in Herblore! This whole time I kept thinking that it was a constant money drain. I was making no profit on anything. Now I know that with higher skills comes higher rewards but the lower levels suck trying to scrap a few extra gold out of it. with 500 Extreme Defense (3) potions, I made roughly 2mil profit. I love it!

Thank you for letting me toot!

(TOOT TOOT)

Just now, thegreatwha said:

Hey, gz on the herb progress and good luck with finishing 99!

The only thing is I wish I had the Botanist's outfit! It would go so much faster if I did. IDK how to do it get it or I don't have the skill levels to get it.

Congratulations on the good work! 99 in no time!

45 minutes ago, KrackerShane said:

The only thing is I wish I had the Botanist's outfit! It would go so much faster if I did. IDK how to do it get it or I don't have the skill levels to get it.

https://runescape.wiki/w/Botanist's_outfit

It is from the flash powder minigame

Well done! Maxing one of the best skills and earning a profit from it is amazing. :parrotdance:

Best of luck with what's left!

45 minutes ago, KrackerShane said:

Unfortunately, I do not have 75 thieving or agility to do the mini game so I'm stuck making potions like this.

Never too late to raise those levels. But do them at your own pace. No need to be intimidated either with 75 Agility nor 75 Thieving. They go by quick than you might think. Let us know if you need any tips or suggestions. :) 

Update: 

I've gone from 91 Herb when I posted this, to 95 Herb!!!! I can't wait for Double XP so I can make overloads and get 2k xp per pot.

Awesome job man! It always feels good to make profit off of 99s. I did that with crafting and smithing, and it made the grind much more enjoyable.