Favorite past time activities

xNightt

I would have to say my favorite past time activity is either watching sports or any video game. During hunting season, I do go about every weekend too haha. 

During the week I train with weights. Really helps blow of some steam/ stress! Work and the wife can be very difficult at times ;) 

A good movie or series at night before bed. I recently just finished watching the Mandalorian & Obi One which were amazing. A definite watch for Star Wars fans. 

I Love going to the gym. I Try to go at least four times a week. Also, gaming is something I do daily after work.

Does sleep count as a pastime?

otherwise my back-up is exploring new movie / music genres :) (often while waiting to fall asleep)  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/1/2023 at 5:51 PM, Hess said:

I enjoy drinking.  A lot.

This may be an old post but I have to say: this is a person after my heart! mmmm bourbon. 

L A W R E N

oysters and beer. walks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have different activities for different parts of the day. I love my morning workouts to start the day on a good note. I play runescape after work (afk during :P). Finally, I spent my nights reading a good book.

I've been doing all 3 on and off for a couple decades now, and I can confidently say they relieve the daily stresses in life, help me relax, and give me a sense of having done something productive each day