Economy Tips

KrackerShane

Recently I have been mixing Extreme Defence (3) potions and making a killing on the GE. Is there any other skills that also seem to make a ton of profit that I can start skilling towards? Currently I have 96 Herb and the Extreme Defence potions seem like they are the only ones that offer profit at this tier. I am by no means afraid to put in the work to make the profit. I do know that PvM is where most people make their money but I don't have the levels for that currently. I have been working on it and Herb skilling kind of took over after I saw how much money I was making. I am just getting a little bored going back and forth from the bank chest to the portable well in Lumby or the GE. Thanks for the input.

*P.S* Does it bug anyone else that Runescape spells it Defence instead of Defense? It makes my undiagnosed OCD towards spelling go fckin' haywire.

It's spelled defence because that's how English spell it :) I don't really have economy tips most of my gp is from slayer and pvming

The best gp/h is definitely tied to higher level pvm but if you are looking to make gp doing low effort skilling:

I know some of the archeology supplies are worth a fair bit, so if you have to train it anyways can make some money there :)

33 minutes ago, Tristan said:

The best gp/h is definitely tied to higher level pvm but if you are looking to make gp doing low effort skilling:

I know some of the archeology supplies are worth a fair bit, so if you have to train it anyways can make some money there :)

I did notice in my like hour or so of archeology that some of the materials you dig up are worth quite a bit for the little amount of effort associated with it.

4 hours ago, KrackerShane said:

Recently I have been mixing Extreme Defence (3) potions and making a killing on the GE. Is there any other skills that also seem to make a ton of profit that I can start skilling towards? Currently I have 96 Herb and the Extreme Defence potions seem like they are the only ones that offer profit at this tier. I am by no means afraid to put in the work to make the profit. I do know that PvM is where most people make their money but I don't have the levels for that currently. I have been working on it and Herb skilling kind of took over after I saw how much money I was making. I am just getting a little bored going back and forth from the bank chest to the portable well in Lumby or the GE. Thanks for the input.

*P.S* Does it bug anyone else that Runescape spells it Defence instead of Defense? It makes my undiagnosed OCD towards spelling go fckin' haywire.

I have a personal list of compiled dailies and smaller tasks that make good money, but most of them are outdated. I can update them if you want. Other than that, I would need to know other skills you are interested in training. Almost every skills has some great moneymakers.