Am I the only one with this issue?

PlsDisperse

Does anybody else have problems being on the same square of another player, for example when using an anvil, or excavating, cooking, or whatever else?

Like, for me is a physical reaction, like a shiver down my spine; if somebody comes on my same position while I'm skilling, I have to move away 😐 Sometimes I have to hop worlds a few times to find a spot where nobody's there.

Is it maybe smth I got from some other MMO, that shaped my habits? It's all just on me?

Please, keep an open mind here, I know I have problems lol 🥲

I don't have that problem however I have spent way too much time at afk spots in high population worlds over the years :lol: so I just accept it.

50 minutes ago, Beric said:

Your RS name gave me a giggle in this context :reporter:

Yup, my name wasn't a random occurrence :) 

You can stand one tile in front of Sir Tiffy on his bench in Falador Park, then click on the bench to sit in an, umm, interesting way.

Bad clipping like that is the only time I'm bothered by proximity, though I find it more humorous than anything. :reporter:

10 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

You can stand one tile in front of Sir Tiffy on his bench in Falador Park, then click on the bench to sit in an, umm, interesting way.

Oh yeah. In my previous clan we called him step-tiffy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 3/17/2023 at 12:49 PM, UnrealDream said:

This is why RS3 needs an entity hider....

If it did my mac wouldnt die when i load all the people at ge on world 84

I had this problem in past, but after sitting top of other player in artisan´s workshop for days I have gotten used to it :sly:.

But now I am afraid of that dang chat in artisan´s workshop community world. Stuff there tend to be cursed I swear.

2 hours ago, Runekone said:

But now I am afraid of that dang chat in artisan´s workshop community world. Stuff there tend to be cursed I swear.

I will not set foot in popular training spots unless my public chat is firmly set to 'friends'. Saves some sanity.