Combat Vs Non-Combat

Iressence

Personally, I enjoy gathering skills because they tend to be  AFK, but combat may be faster, idk lol, really all comes down to what you think is fun

it kind of depends on what monsters you are killing for combat, there are some that are really low xp but easy to kill then others that are high xp for kind of more of the difficult side to kill easy but skilling can pretty afk ask well silverhawk feathers make agility super easy to  train while also afk skilling something else instead of running laps on a course, personally i like to mix it up a bit some days ill be afk skilling then other days i want to do some pvm so its really based on preference 

I enjoy gathering skills most as they are more AFK. Mining is easy and afk money (not much mind you, but fine amount of GP per hour) and so is divination.

Depends if you want to active play vs passive play. Active play combat is almost certainly more interactive and “brain on” vs passive play gathering skills which can be quite relaxing / mind off. 

• 3 months later...

I enjoy combat, and dont enjoy non combat skills hardly at all. its all personal pref. but i prefer to afk combat now over afking skills