RuneScape Scripts

Veggie

1. Download AutoHotKey

2. Open Notepad (Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad)

3. Copy and paste the code

4. Click Save As

5. Type ".ahk" after the file name

2pjUD.png

6. Go to the .ahk file you saved and open it

If you want a script to be active when you start your computer up, drag the file into this location:

C:\Users\YourUsernameGoesHere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Legal scripts (1 input : 1 output)

Spoiler
Regular F-Keys

Spoiler
Remaps the Old School F-keys to represent the live game F-keys.
#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape GameF1::EscF2::F4F3::F5F4::F6F5::F1

Scroll Wheel Camera Rotate

Spoiler
Uses the Mouse Scroll Wheel to rotate the camera in Old School like it does in live game, but limited to the speed which arrow keys rotate the screen.

Cannot be used simultaneously with Mouse Button Run script

#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape GameMButton::Move_Camera()ReturnMove_Camera(){	keyIsDown:=GetKeyState("MButton", "P")	while keyIsDown == 1	{		MouseGetPos, x, y		Sleep, 10		MouseGetPos, xNew, yNew; left		if (xNew > (x + 5))		{			Send {Right up}			Send {Left down}		}; right		if (xNew < (x - 5))		{			Send {Left up}			Send {Right down}		}; up		if (yNew > (y + 5))		{			Send {Down up}			Send {Up down}		}; down		If (yNew < (y - 5))		{			Send {Up up}			Send {Down down}		}		keyIsDown:=GetKeyState("MButton", "P")	}	Send {Down up}	Send {Up up}	Send {Left up}	Send {Right up}}

Arrow Keys Fix

Spoiler
Removes the error of Jagex's IF statement in their arrow key code, such that if you hold Right and Left or Up and Down at the same time, it won't always go up and to the left, but instead work off which key was pressed more recently.

Will not fix the issue where you cannot press three arrows simultaneously. This is a hardware issue, so it cannot be fixed with software.

#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape GameLeft::MoveArrows(1)ReturnRight::MoveArrows(2)ReturnUp::MoveArrows(3)ReturnDown::MoveArrows(4)ReturnLeft up::Send {Left up}if (GetKeyState("Right", "P") == 1)	Send {Right down}ReturnRight up::Send {Right up}if (GetKeyState("Left", "P") == 1)	Send {Left down}ReturnUp up::Send {Up up}if (GetKeyState("Down", "P") == 1)	Send {Down down}ReturnDown up::Send {Down up}if (GetKeyState("Up", "P") == 1)	Send {Up down}ReturnLeft(){	Send {Right up}	Send {Left down}}Right(){	Send {Left up}	Send {Right down}}Up(){	Send {Down up}	Send {Up down}}Down(){	Send {Up up}	Send {Down down}}MoveArrows(direction){	if (direction == 1)	{		Left()	}	if (direction == 2)	{		Right()	}	if (direction == 3)	{		Up()	}	if (direction == 4)	{		Down()	}}

Mouse Button Run

Spoiler
When the middle mouse button is pressed (the scroll wheel), it holds Ctrl while sending the click such that your character runs, even when you are toggled to Walk, just as Ctrl + Click does.

Cannot be used simultaneously with Scroll Wheel Camera Rotate script

#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape GameMButton::Send ^{Click}Return

MouseKeys

Spoiler
Mimics the usage of MouseKeys with StickyKeys so that you may jump a certain distance in a direction, with the center 5 button on the number pad being a left click.

Has the advantage of not requiring Ctrl to be held down (either physically or with StickyKeys), being able to change the value without changing your cursor speed, and having the exact and proper jump values.

X represents the number of items you go left or right (X = 1 would move one item to the left or right)

Y represents the position in the right click menu (Y = 1 would be Use for most items, Y = 2 would be Drop for most items)

You can use hotkeys to edit how many units. Hold X and the number you want it changed to, or Y and the number you want it changed to.

So (X + 1) would set X to 1

and (Y + 5) would set Y to 5

Do not ask me to mimic the MouseKeys versions of * and +, where * toggles 5 to Right and Left click at the same time, and + double clicks. These are illegal, so I won't add them. At least not here.

ya:=2xa:=1#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape Gamenumpad1::Move(-1, 1)Returnnumpad2::Move(0, 1)Returnnumpad3::Move(1, 1)Returnnumpad4::Move(-1, 0)Returnnumpad5::Clicknumpad6::Move(1, 0)Returnnumpad7::Move(-1, -1)Returnnumpad8::Move(0, -1)Returnnumpad9::Move(1, -1)ReturnMove(xMove, yMove){	global xa, ya	xMove *= xa	yMove *= ya	MouseGetPos, xPos, yPos	If yMove > 0		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos+xMove*42, yPos+21+(yMove-1)*15, R())	else if yMove < 0		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos+xMove*42, yPos-21+(yMove+1)*15, R())	else		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos+xMove*42, yPos, R())}x & 0::global xa = 0Returnx & 1::global xa = 1Returnx & 2::global xa = 2Returnx & 3::global xa = 3Returnx & 4::global xa = 4Returnx & 5::global xa = 5Returnx & 6::global xa = 6Returnx & 7::global xa = 7Returnx & 8::global xa = 8Returnx & 9::global xa = 9Returnx::Send {x}+x::Send +{x}y & 0::global ya = 0Returny & 1::global ya = 1Returny & 2::global ya = 2Returny & 3::global ya = 3Returny & 4::global ya = 4Returny & 5::global ya = 5Returny & 6::global ya = 6Returny & 7::global ya = 7Returny & 8::global ya = 8Returny & 9::global ya = 9Returny::Send {y}+y::Send +{y}MouseMove_Ellipse(X1, Y1, X2, Y2, S=1, M=0, I="") {	MouseGetPos, X0, Y0	If(I="")		Random, I, 0, 1   X1 := (X1 != "") ? X1 : X0, Y1 := (Y1 != "") ? Y1 : Y0, B := Abs(X1-X2), A := Abs(Y1-Y2), H := (X1<X2) ? ((Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X1:X2)(I=0) ? X2:X1))(Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X2:X1)(I=0) ? X1:X2)), K := (Y1<Y2) ? ((X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y2:Y1)(I=0) ? Y1:Y2))(X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y1:Y2)(I=0) ? Y2:Y1)), D := A_MouseDelay 	SetMouseDelay, 1	If(M)		BlockInput, Mouse	If(B > A)		Loop, % B / S		{			M := (X1 < X2) ? ((I=0) ? -1:1)(I=0) ? 1:-1), X := (X1 < X2) ? (X1+A_Index*S) : (X1-A_Index*S), Y := M*Sqrt(A**2*((X-H)**2/B**2-1)*-1)+K			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	Else		Loop, % A / S		{			M := (Y1 < Y2) ? ((I=0) ? 1:-1)(I=0) ? -1:1), Y := (Y1 < Y2) ? (Y1+A_Index*S) : (Y1-A_Index*S), X := M*Sqrt(B**2*(1-(Y-K)**2/A**2))+H			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	MouseMove, %X2%, %Y2%, 0	BlockInput, Off	SetMouseDelay, % D}R() {Random, i, 25, 50Return i}

Simple Drop

Spoiler
If you'd rather roll your fingers across a few keys rather than use MouseKeys, that's what this is. Big benefit is not having to time your right clicks.

a = Right Click

s = Move down Y units

d = Click

f = Move up Y units

So for dropping items, asd asd asd asd asd would work, given Y is 2. Can use hotkeys to change the value of Y just like in the MouseKeys script. Y represents the position in the right click menu, so Use is typically 1, Drop is typically 2, etc. To change it, Y + the number you want it to be.

Warning: It would be very easy to edit this script and make it one button. DON'T. This would be strictly against the RuneScape rules and you would not have an acceptable appeal should you get banned. There is a more complicated way to randomize it and make it harder for Jagex to detect, and I may share that illegal script in the future, but the point still stands. LEAVE THE 1:1 RATIO AS IT IS. If you still decide to do it, don't blame me should you get banned.

ya:=2#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape Gamea::RButtons::Drop(1)Returnd::Clickf::Drop(-1)ReturnDrop(n){	global ya	MouseGetPos, xPos, yPos	If n > 0		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos, yPos + 21 + (ya - 1) * 15 * n, R())	else		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos, yPos - 21 + (ya - 1) * 15 * n, R())}y & 0::global ya = 0Returny & 1::global ya = 1Returny & 2::global ya = 2Returny & 3::global ya = 3Returny & 4::global ya = 4Returny & 5::global ya = 5Returny & 6::global ya = 6Returny & 7::global ya = 7Returny & 8::global ya = 8Returny & 9::global ya = 9Returny::Send {y}+y::Send +{y}MouseMove_Ellipse(X1, Y1, X2, Y2, S=1, M=0, I="") {	MouseGetPos, X0, Y0	If(I="")		Random, I, 0, 1   X1 := (X1 != "") ? X1 : X0, Y1 := (Y1 != "") ? Y1 : Y0, B := Abs(X1-X2), A := Abs(Y1-Y2), H := (X1<X2) ? ((Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X1:X2)(I=0) ? X2:X1))(Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X2:X1)(I=0) ? X1:X2)), K := (Y1<Y2) ? ((X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y2:Y1)(I=0) ? Y1:Y2))(X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y1:Y2)(I=0) ? Y2:Y1)), D := A_MouseDelay 	SetMouseDelay, 1	If(M)		BlockInput, Mouse	If(B > A)		Loop, % B / S		{			M := (X1 < X2) ? ((I=0) ? -1:1)(I=0) ? 1:-1), X := (X1 < X2) ? (X1+A_Index*S) : (X1-A_Index*S), Y := M*Sqrt(A**2*((X-H)**2/B**2-1)*-1)+K			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	Else		Loop, % A / S		{			M := (Y1 < Y2) ? ((I=0) ? 1:-1)(I=0) ? -1:1), Y := (Y1 < Y2) ? (Y1+A_Index*S) : (Y1-A_Index*S), X := M*Sqrt(B**2*(1-(Y-K)**2/A**2))+H			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	MouseMove, %X2%, %Y2%, 0	BlockInput, Off	SetMouseDelay, % D}R() {Random, i, 25, 50Return i}

Menaphite Thugs

Spoiler
Special case of the Simple Drop script.

It's set for Menaphite Thugs, so there's no hotkeys for switching the Y values.

q = Right Click

w = Move down 5 units

e = Click

r = Move up 5 units

a = Right Click

s = Move down 3 units

d = Click

f = Move up 3 units

One set for Menaphite Thugs would be qwer asdf asdf. Would be best with good timing.

Warning: It would be very easy to edit this script and make it one button. DON'T. This would be strictly against the RuneScape rules and you would not have an acceptable appeal should you get banned. There is a more complicated way to randomize it and make it harder for Jagex to detect, and I may share that illegal script in the future, but the point still stands. LEAVE THE 1:1 RATIO AS IT IS. If you still decide to do it, don't blame me should you get banned.

#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape Gameq::RButtonw::Drop(5)Returne::Clickr::Drop(-5)Returna::RButtons::Drop(3)Returnd::Clickf::Drop(-3)ReturnDrop(y){	MouseGetPos, xPos, yPos	MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos, yPos + 18 * y, R())}MouseMove_Ellipse(X1, Y1, X2, Y2, S=1, M=0, I="") {	MouseGetPos, X0, Y0	If(I="")		Random, I, 0, 1   X1 := (X1 != "") ? X1 : X0, Y1 := (Y1 != "") ? Y1 : Y0, B := Abs(X1-X2), A := Abs(Y1-Y2), H := (X1<X2) ? ((Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X1:X2)(I=0) ? X2:X1))(Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X2:X1)(I=0) ? X1:X2)), K := (Y1<Y2) ? ((X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y2:Y1)(I=0) ? Y1:Y2))(X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y1:Y2)(I=0) ? Y2:Y1)), D := A_MouseDelay 	SetMouseDelay, 1	If(M)		BlockInput, Mouse	If(B > A)		Loop, % B / S		{			M := (X1 < X2) ? ((I=0) ? -1:1)(I=0) ? 1:-1), X := (X1 < X2) ? (X1+A_Index*S) : (X1-A_Index*S), Y := M*Sqrt(A**2*((X-H)**2/B**2-1)*-1)+K			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	Else		Loop, % A / S		{			M := (Y1 < Y2) ? ((I=0) ? 1:-1)(I=0) ? -1:1), Y := (Y1 < Y2) ? (Y1+A_Index*S) : (Y1-A_Index*S), X := M*Sqrt(B**2*(1-(Y-K)**2/A**2))+H			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	MouseMove, %X2%, %Y2%, 0	BlockInput, Off	SetMouseDelay, % D}R() {Random, i, 25, 50Return i}

Withdraw + Close bank

Spoiler
Can withdraw "All" of an item and close the bank with 6 button presses (it's set for "asdfgh"). Can also help to open the bank if it's a banker. Good for Cooking, Fletching (cutting logs), and whatever else.

qwer = open bank, if at a Banker rather than a booth

asdf = Deposit 10 items

asdfgh = Withdraw 10 items, close bank window (when item is in this position in bank http://puu.sh/2LpJA.jpg )

asdf = Cook all, Fletch X, etc.

In action:

#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape Gameq::RButtonw::Drop(2)Returne::Clickr::Drop(-2)Returna::RButtons::Drop(4)Returnd::Clickf::Drop(-4)Returng::UpRight()Returnh::ClickDrop(y){	MouseGetPos, xPos, yPos	If y > 0		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos, yPos + 21 + (y - 1) * 15, R())	else		MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos, yPos - 21 + (y + 1) * 15, R())}UpRight(){	MouseGetPos, xPos, yPos	MouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos + 63, yPos - 74, R())}MouseMove_Ellipse(X1, Y1, X2, Y2, S=1, M=0, I="") {	MouseGetPos, X0, Y0	If(I="")		Random, I, 0, 1   X1 := (X1 != "") ? X1 : X0, Y1 := (Y1 != "") ? Y1 : Y0, B := Abs(X1-X2), A := Abs(Y1-Y2), H := (X1<X2) ? ((Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X1:X2)(I=0) ? X2:X1))(Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X2:X1)(I=0) ? X1:X2)), K := (Y1<Y2) ? ((X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y2:Y1)(I=0) ? Y1:Y2))(X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y1:Y2)(I=0) ? Y2:Y1)), D := A_MouseDelay 	SetMouseDelay, 1	If(M)		BlockInput, Mouse	If(B > A)		Loop, % B / S		{			M := (X1 < X2) ? ((I=0) ? -1:1)(I=0) ? 1:-1), X := (X1 < X2) ? (X1+A_Index*S) : (X1-A_Index*S), Y := M*Sqrt(A**2*((X-H)**2/B**2-1)*-1)+K			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	Else		Loop, % A / S		{			M := (Y1 < Y2) ? ((I=0) ? 1:-1)(I=0) ? -1:1), Y := (Y1 < Y2) ? (Y1+A_Index*S) : (Y1-A_Index*S), X := M*Sqrt(B**2*(1-(Y-K)**2/A**2))+H			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	MouseMove, %X2%, %Y2%, 0	BlockInput, Off	SetMouseDelay, % D}R() {Random, i, 25, 50Return i}

Barbarian Fish/Alch

Spoiler
Casts alchemy on an item in the 2nd inventory slot, drops the fish that appears in the 1st inventory slot, reclicks the fishing spot, reclicks alchemy, and goes back to the original coordinates.

You should have your camera as it is when you log in, otherwise the script might not work.

One rotation is:

Left click, asdf zxcvb

asdf = Move left, right click, go down to Drop, click

zxcvb = Move to fishing spot, click, move to alchemy button, return to alchemy item

If you miss the fish because the tick just ended, don't worry. Everything else will work. Just give it another go to drop the fish.

In action:

#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape Gamea::MouseGetPos, xPos, yPosMouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos - 42, yPos, R())Returns::RButtond::MouseGetPos, xPos, yPosMouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos, yPos + 36, R())Returnf::Clickz::MouseGetPos, xPos, yPosMouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos - 286, yPos - 84, R())Returnx::Clickc::MouseGetPos, xPos, yPosMouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos + 422, yPos + 154, R())Returnv::Clickb::MouseGetPos, xPos, yPosMouseMove_Ellipse(xPos, yPos, xPos - 94, yPos - 106, R())ReturnMouseMove_Ellipse(X1, Y1, X2, Y2, S=1, M=0, I="") {	MouseGetPos, X0, Y0	If(I="")		Random, I, 0, 1   X1 := (X1 != "") ? X1 : X0, Y1 := (Y1 != "") ? Y1 : Y0, B := Abs(X1-X2), A := Abs(Y1-Y2), H := (X1<X2) ? ((Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X1:X2)(I=0) ? X2:X1))(Y1<Y2) ? ((I=0) ? X2:X1)(I=0) ? X1:X2)), K := (Y1<Y2) ? ((X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y2:Y1)(I=0) ? Y1:Y2))(X1<X2) ? ((I=0) ? Y1:Y2)(I=0) ? Y2:Y1)), D := A_MouseDelay 	SetMouseDelay, 1	If(M)		BlockInput, Mouse	If(B > A)		Loop, % B / S		{			M := (X1 < X2) ? ((I=0) ? -1:1)(I=0) ? 1:-1), X := (X1 < X2) ? (X1+A_Index*S) : (X1-A_Index*S), Y := M*Sqrt(A**2*((X-H)**2/B**2-1)*-1)+K			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	Else		Loop, % A / S		{			M := (Y1 < Y2) ? ((I=0) ? 1:-1)(I=0) ? -1:1), Y := (Y1 < Y2) ? (Y1+A_Index*S) : (Y1-A_Index*S), X := M*Sqrt(B**2*(1-(Y-K)**2/A**2))+H			MouseMove, %X%, %Y%, 0		}	MouseMove, %X2%, %Y2%, 0	BlockInput, Off	SetMouseDelay, % D}R() {Random, i, 25, 50Return i}

If there's something which you don't like or think could be improved, let me know and I'll try to work on it

Figured I should make one topic for everything rather than one topic for each :P

Also I don't think Guides is even a public forum

So ye that's why repost

Figured I should make one topic for everything rather than one topic for each :P
post count waste :trollface: Edited by FreeBall In

Added three new scripts, which really are just rearrangements of each other.

MouseKeys simulates what MouseKeys does for RuneScape with less hassle.

Simple Drop takes it one step further and makes dropping an item just a matter of pressing "asd" rather than having to time mouse clicks. Typing "asdf" will bring you back to the original position, if you need to.

Menaphite Thugs is just that. Just the Simple Drop script except with static values based on the right click menu of Menaphite Thugs. Typing "qwer" will knock the thug out and have your cursor in the original position. Typing "asdf" will pickpocket the thug and have your cursor in its original position. For those of you who don't know, if you can manage two pickpockets per knock out, thieving Menaphite Thugs is one of the fastest experience rates in the game. I think it's supposed to be better than Pyramid Plunder. Requires a semi-high level to do, though.

And there can never be enough warnings. DO NOT EDIT THESE SCRIPTS TO DO MORE THAN ONE ACTION PER KEY. The official Jagex rule on this sort of software is 1 input : 1 output. That means ONE button may result in one click OR one mouse movement. I don't expect people to know what this means, but absolute coordinates for mouse movements are not allowed either. It may be very tempting to reduce everything to one button, but that is illegal and you will have no ground for an appeal if you get banned. Do not blame me if you ignore this and edit everything to one hotkey.

Added another which is just the Menaphites Thug one but with the values changed for Cooking

Makes banking a lot easier

Edit: Added two more hotkeys (g and h) to close the bank

Edited by Vigilant Foe

Did some research into the size of various things in the game, and made changes to the scripts accordingly (Right click menus are 19 + 15x, rather than just 18 pixels per option - but also the item below is 36 pixels down, so 21 + 15x). Also fixed a couple of errors.

If you're curious:

• RuneScape screen size is 764 x 502.
  • An item in your inventory or in your bank is 31 x 31.
  • The right click menu on items has a blank area of 18 pixels (inclusive) before the first option, and then each option (Use, Drop, Examine, etc.) is 14 pixels (inclusive) long. So, in order to go to Examine on most items, it would be 19 + 15 + 15 pixels down.
  • Inventory slots are 10 pixels apart horizontally, and 4 pixels apart vertically, for a total of 42 pixels to go one item horizontally or 36 pixels to go one item vertically.
  • Magic spells are 23 x 23 with no spaces in between each other.
  • The "Close" button in the bank is 25 x 22
  • Moving 13 pixels away from the bounds of a right click menu closes it
  • Once the right click menu is far enough down that the bottom of the menu has to touch the bottom of the game screen, the length that would have extended past the bottom is simply added above the cursor. So the last "regular" right click menu is at b - (19 + 15x + 1), where b is the Y coordinate at the bottom of the RuneScape screen and x is the number of options in the right click (Use, Drop, Examine, Cancel would be 4).
  • Fishing spots move up and to the left as time goes on (???). Or my left arrow key activates for like, a millisecond every minute or so (???). Or the RuneScape camera moves left very slightly over time (anti botting ???).
Removed the suspend hotkeys because I'm running out of combinations and really I don't care, you can suspend however you want. It's ^+x::Suspend to set something as Ctrl + Shift + x to suspend, whatever key x is, if you want a hotkey for suspending. You can suspend it in the bottom right of your screen in the hidden icons menu, by right clicking on the script.

I also added a new script for Barbarian Fish/Alching. Basically, you click and press 9 buttons and you can alch an item, drop a fish, continue fishing, and be ready for the next alch. Because I know everybody wants to click 10 times for every 50-80 Fishing XP + 65 Magic XP just so they can multitask. :P

Edited by Vigilant Foe

john going ham on the scripting i see

im just wondering, i have my mouse click go for alching by pressing a mouse key, but when i hold down the key the clicks go non stop without pause, if i hold the key down is it breaking the rules?

im just wondering, i have my mouse click go for alching by pressing a mouse key, but when i hold down the key the clicks go non stop without pause, if i hold the key down is it breaking the rules?

It's kind of a gray area, since you technically are "sending" a key press for each click, but Jagex can't tell the difference since all they get is the click. I wouldn't recommend doing it for more than a couple of minutes at a time if you do. After a while Jagex can/will pick up on you sending a 31 clicks every second and suspect something. If you were looking to hold down a key with a weight or something as an autoclicker for alching, not a good idea.

However, I was kind of curious myself so I did write a much less detectable autoalcher

Spoiler
This script is illegal, and while it isn't likely, it is possible to get banned for using it. Proceed with caution.

Spoiler
Again, this is illegal. If you get banned, there really is no case you can make.

Spoiler
F8 to start, F9 to stop

It will continue clicking if you switch windows, which is why the hotkey to stop it (F9) isn't below the #IfWinActive statement - so that you can stop it anywhere also.

All of the random statements and randomness is to randomize the distribution of sleep (time in between clicks).

/*THIS SCRIPT IS ILLEGAL. USE WITH CAUTION.*/o:=0F9::global oo++Return#IfWinActive Old School RuneScape GameF8::global oi:=oLoop{	Send {Click}	Random, x1, 762, 977	Random, x2, 983, 1158	Random, x, x1, x2	Random, y1, 1181, 1350	Random, y2, 1401, 1843 	Random, y, y1, y2	Random, z, x, y	Sleep, %z%	If (o > i)		Break}Return

It's kind of a gray area, since you technically are "sending" a key press for each click, but Jagex can't tell the difference since all they get is the click. I wouldn't recommend doing it for more than a couple of minutes at a time if you do. After a while Jagex can/will pick up on you sending a 31 clicks every second and suspect something. If you were looking to hold down a key with a weight or something as an autoclicker for alching, not a good idea.

However, I was kind of curious myself so I did write a much less detectable autoalcher

yea kinda figured something like that,i dont mind pressing a key to click useing mouse chance of moveing and i like to try paying less attanion as possible to alching lol

also the less dectectable autoalcher iv set up in the past useing autoit for my noobs and never got banned but wouldnt do on main cause whats the fun in just botting a game and not play it

Updated all of the functions which previously used MoveMouse to move the cursor with Wicked's MouseMove_Ellipse() function to reduce the risk of it being detectable. I highly doubt they log files of all of the cursor positions for every single player at every single millisecond or whatever, but fuck it, YOLO. They probably only log the coordinates of where you click, but no reason not to take an extra precaution. Had thought about doing this earlier, but some other guy's poorly written function led me to believe there was something wrong with MouseMove_Ellipse(), but there isn't. So, hip-hip-hooray.

If the cursor moves too slow (if you're hitting the next hotkey before it finishes moving, etc.), you can just increase the values in the Random function call in the function R() at the very bottom. The higher that value, the faster the cursor moves. I figured it would be best to not have it go at an instantaneous rate by default, by you can increase as needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's embarrassing. I just realized when I went to use the MouseKeys script that MouseMove_Ellipse() contain a variable X and a variable Y which override the global variables x and y, so I renamed the global variables. AHK variables are strange. Also made it so that the X + number for changing the variables in those scripts don't completely override the original button, so you can still press X and Y just fine. :P

Well that's embarrassing. I just realized when I went to use the MouseKeys script that MouseMove_Ellipse() contain a variable X and a variable Y which override the global variables x and y, so I renamed the global variables. AHK variables are strange. Also made it so that the X + number for changing the variables in those scripts don't completely override the original button, so you can still press X and Y just fine. :P

nice, too bad u dont use autoit

idk but i like using that, but i do use ur Scroll Wheel Camera Rotate one quite abit

thanks for the scrips tho <3

• 1 month later...
but absolute coordinates for mouse movements are not allowed either.

:o ooops

how come they are not allowed?

and how many pixles range should i have within the spot?

• Fishing spots move up and to the left as time goes on (???). Or my left arrow key activates for like, a millisecond every minute or so (???). Or the RuneScape camera moves left very slightly over time (anti botting ???).
i think its an anti botting feature, the screen slightly moves over time, its annoying :( Edited by FreeBall In