So you're looking for old school gladz to hang with

Emeraldwpn

We have a skype chat going on 24/7 where we find new and exciting games to play and bullshit with each other for hours on end. We even sometimes hear each other's voices.

If interested message me, justin, jake, or mike with your name and old school rsn you used when you played with us many years ago and there's a 33.33% chance we'll add your stupid ass and have laughs all over again.

Requirement:
1) Deliver something that is cancer, which is usually something you and maybe the other minority of the group consider funny but no one else does.
2) Must be able to debate the existence of God. Oh wait, that's just me and Justin.

3) Gotta be cool

4) We never look at each other because video cams are too expensive and im2muscular4you

5) Fuck this alcoholic beverage is delicious.

1) Deliver something that is cancer, which is usually something you and maybe the other minority of the group consider funny but no one else does.

I have plenty of cancerous shit no one else finds funny.

from time to time. WARZ got real good now, especially on prem servers. no hackers, maybe glitchers, but those are handable through patience

yeah errybody But hackers are gone and tactical movements actually count towards survival it's worth it.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Didn't warZ rename itself? I played for that game and stopped playing on relese day lol, add me on Skype ; rodydamon

My rsn has always been Naturalhunta, I was in gladz 05-07 on and off

Edited by Naturalhunta
We have a skype chat going on 24/7 where we find new and exciting games to play and bullshit with each other for hours on end. We even sometimes hear each other's voices.

If interested message me, justin, jake, or mike with your name and old school rsn you used when you played with us many years ago and there's a 33.33% chance we'll add your stupid ass and have laughs all over again.

Requirement:

2) Must be able to debate the existence of God. Oh wait, that's just me and Justin.

3) Gotta be cool

4) We never look at each other because video cams are too expensive and im2muscular4you

You whores have been trying to get me to skype for years. I WILL NOT RELENT.

Seriously, fuck skype for anything other than voice chat, which I usually don't have time for :wilson:

Requirement:

3) Gotta be cool

You whores have been trying to get me to skype for years. I WILL NOT RELENT.

Seriously, fuck skype for anything other than voice chat, which I usually don't have time for :wilson:

you're in the chat i'm almost positive lol