This is just too cute.

MiniMoonPies

Now that I work with 2-year-olds that I’ve grown so unbelievably attached to so quickly, this really touches a soft spot in me...And it gave me a good chuckle. :D

Did you hear how he snuck the  "your pretty"  in there...  :rollin:  player in the making...  Gotta love it    :biggrinlove:    

My thoughts exactly! :lol:

Did you hear how he snuck the  "your pretty"  in there...  :rollin:  player in the making...  Gotta love it    :biggrinlove:    

So true. And then she poked his heart!

OMG and that little voice  :D  Can he be anymore adorable?  My heart broke for him.. Little does he know how his little heart will be crushed and poked a millions times in his life.

OMG and that little voice  :D  Can he be anymore adorable?  My heart broke for him.. Little does he know how his little heart will be crushed and poked a millions times in his life.

Only if he meets you, Gaby!