Unlocking "the Ravensworn" title

Linda

Watch me continue to forget about these. :reporter:

I stumbled across the first one by accident, promised myself ill get the rest, never got a single one after that xD

That is how I got the first one as well

Also This is at reset today!

• 2 weeks later...
LiquidSwords

Hoping it's just a bug and we'll get our updated raven count back.

Anyway, here's where you can find it in W72. I spotted it before I remembered to screenie but it was behind some house in Cadarn area.

f6a3cb060620d72d103ccb1af4b7556b.png

c8ee3fdf884233ffda4b258aec6b49cf.png

Edited by LiquidSwords

A further update: there is meant to be a raven spawning tomorrow/tonight at reset (Friday the 13th), to make up for the glitch everyone experienced. Progress was also corrected so if you did spot it you're no longer at 1/13 but instead your correct raven count (including the one that broke everything).

A further update: there is meant to be a raven spawning tomorrow/tonight at reset (Friday the 13th), to make up for the glitch everyone experienced. Progress was also corrected so if you did spot it you're no longer at 1/13 but instead your correct raven count (including the one that broke everything).

Thanks for the Update :)

Was going to be rather sad if it stayed reset lol. 

I caught the post on RSOF, so I just didn't locate it. Would have posted to let you guys know, but it was like 20 minutes until the raven disappeared when I went looking. :P

The glitch happened right on login for me. It didn't matter if I spotted the new one or not.. reset on login is still reset on login <_<

I think I will now have 10/13, 11 after tonight! SO CLOSE!