World of Warcraft

Sephiore

inc 4.2 nerf bat to all t11 raids.

Nefarian

Animated Bone Warriors take 33 seconds to fall over, (down from 50.)

Blast Nova cast time increased.

Chromatic Prototype Health reduced 20%.

Electrocute damage reduced 30%.

Fewer Animated Bone warriors spawn.

Magma Stacking debuff effect reduced 75%.

Nefarian health and melee damage reduced by 20%.

Nefarian's Shadowblaze cast frequency cannot increase beyond 1 per 15 sec.

Onyxia health and melee damage reduced by 20%.

Shadowflame Barrage damage reduced 20%.

Tail Lash damage reduced 50%.

i sadfaced.

Damnit. Pauls topic was made later than mine and yet survived the lock. No matter

4.2 PTR nerf bat to raids was anyone really surprised? Blizz wants the bad guilds to get their raid drakes too.

Damnit. Pauls topic was made later than mine and yet survived the lock. No matter

4.2 PTR nerf bat to raids was anyone really surprised? Blizz wants the bad guilds to get their raid drakes too.

wtf no it wasn't you weren't even close bro

War_Lord303

I guess you missed the part where it said

With the upcoming content patch, 10- and 25-person Normal mode raid encounters will be receiving a comprehensive set of tuning adjustments to decrease their difficulty.

Rs > WoW

It's that simple bros :kanye:

Don't bring this on yet ANOTHER WoW thread.

As I said on the last thread, enjoy playing RuneScape where your character still doesn't have a face after 10 years playing. :kanye:

I havent played in well over 5 months (Probably closer to a year) and I've just found out I got hacked. I don't even know what my password is, and my email wasn't hacked. I've been receiving phishing emails for the past 5+ months but never clicked one.

Account Action: 3 hour suspension and password reset

Reason for Action: In-Game Chat Policy Violation - Advertisement and Spamming

This account was suspended because a character on the account repeatedly abused World of Warcraft's in-game chat system. This abuse includes advertising third party services/websites and repeatedly spamming in-game chat channels. Abuse of this nature pollutes chat channels shared by all players and harms the game environment as a whole.

To prevent further harm to the game and the account you use, the account has been suspended for 3 hours and the password was reset. You do not need to reply to this email, as the account will automatically become available again once the 3-hour suspension period has ended. It may take up to one hour for our system to generate and send the new password. If you have not received a password within one hour of this message's delivery, please check your Spam, Junk, or Suspect Mail folders. If you are still unable to locate the email containing your new password, please contact us using this form: