The Gladiatorz Defeat Collision

Zach

RSC Topic: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1510124-the-gladiatorz-defeat-collision/

Earlier in the week, we setup a PKRI with Collision. Knowing how Collision always gives us tough fights, we knew we'd have to be on top of our game to pull this one out.

Thanks to our numerical advantage, we were able to take quick control of the fight. As the fight progressed, our numbers picked up even further, putting the fight out of reach. Despite that, Collision still did a great job in maintaining a solid pile. I'd like to apologize to Collision if at any times there were more than 3 people sniping your pile at a time. We only had 3 designated, and some must have strayed away, but we made sure they stopped as soon as we became aware.

Starting

Gladz: 99

Collstarting.png

Collision: 81 opts

290vs7o.jpg

Ending

Gladz: 120 opts (129 full)

110522151612.png

Collision: 72 opts

110522171615.png

Stats: (only got the last 40 minutes of the fight :()

Kills:

Gladz: 90

Collision: 47

Spoiler

5:35pm EST

aRGCc.png

6:15pm EST

U86iM.png

Pics:

Personally had 5 kills and 0 deaths.

Thanks for the fight, Collision. It's always a pleasure fighting a respectable opponent such as yourself, and I look forward to more fights in the future. Hopefully we can do this again real soon on more even terms. Great job to all Gladz in attendance today. Keep up the great work and activity. (Y)

Redkiller285

Where do the points come from?

...Like how do the points work and who keeps track of them?!? a program??

-Redkiller285

An excellent fight as always! I was only able to slip on Runescape for a few minutes, but the few minutes I participated had some very nice transitions, styles, and binding from Gladz!