What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

There is a thread for what you're currently listening to, but I couldn't find anything recent for what you're watching. I'm always up for new things to watch, and I'm sure others are too.

Currently watching: Twin Peaks

I heard about it a few times, but never checked it out until recently. I love it so far.

I recently finished Bates Motel (sad it's finally over), and finally caught up on Grey's Anatomy. I'm kind of bad about sticking with TV shows... still need to finish the last season for Gotham, and House of Cards, anddd plenty of other TV shows.

EDIT: I should include movies are okay to mention too!

Edited by Flavoring
Mooooovies
4 hours ago, Maggie said:

Nothing atm just finished Orange is the new black 

I have never seen Orange is the New Black. I've heard really good things about it, but for some reason I still haven't checked it out. lol

LiquidSwords

Nothing new, just a couple of rewatches. I'm rewatching Dragon Ball myself and rewatching Game of Thrones with my gf to hype up for the new season.

7 hours ago, Veggie said:

HBO's Rome

How is this show?

38 minutes ago, Sijeeral said:

Better Call Saul season 3 just ended this week.  Best one yet imo.

Heck yeah, this season was great. Story, visuals, characters, just everything about it was fun.

----

As for myself I'm currently watching:

Homeland - finished season 3 a week ago

Fear the Walking Dead - because like the normal walking dead series I need to see this trainwreck.

Twin Peaks, The Wire, and American Gods are all shows I am considering to watch in the near future.

I'm watching Legal High, a japanese comedy about lawyers doing lawyer things, quite amusing actually. 

3 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

How is this show?

It's alright, it follows around two fictional characters around the time of Julius Caesar and the formation of the Roman Empire. It's only two seasons. I think it was supposed to be more than 2 seasons but maybe they saw how expensive it was to create one season so they consolidated everything else into season 2.

16 hours ago, Sijeeral said:

Better Call Saul season 3 just ended this week.  Best one yet imo.

How have I never heard of this??? I assume it's a continuation, or spin-off of Breaking Bad?

15 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Fear the Walking Dead - because like the normal walking dead series I need to see this trainwreck.

Haha, I just couldn't get into that show.

9 minutes ago, Flavoring said:

How have I never heard of this??? I assume it's a continuation, or spin-off of Breaking Bad?

It's a prequel about Jimmy Mcgill becoming Saul Goodman. It's been pretty great so far. With some fun Breaking Bad references/more direct ties.

6 minutes ago, Flavoring said:

Haha, I just couldn't get into that show.

Oh I get that totally. TWD and FTWD are some of the worst TV around. I can't stop watching though, lol.

Overvoltage
12 minutes ago, Flavoring said:

yeah, they did a great job. IMO it's just as deep as breaking bad was

currently (re-for-me)-watching supernatural with the girlfriend, plans to start always sunny in philadelphia (soon™), Bojack Horseman, and a bunch of documentary-style things. Mostly nature, occasionally cooking

16 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

It's a prequel about Jimmy Mcgill becoming Saul Goodman. It's been pretty great so far. With some fun Breaking Bad references/more direct ties.

Sounds like I need to add that to my list to watch.

12 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

yeah, they did a great job. IMO it's just as deep as breaking bad was

currently (re-for-me)-watching supernatural with the girlfriend, plans to start always sunny in philadelphia (soon™), Bojack Horseman, and a bunch of documentary-style things. Mostly nature, occasionally cooking

Definitely adding it to my list then.

I could never get into Supernatural. @Mediate has told me a few times to give it another go, but from what I remember it didn't do much for me. Maybe if I get really desperate for a show in the future I will. A lot of people seem to like it.

11 hours ago, Flavoring said:

It takes place before Breaking Bad.  It's pretty cool seeing some of the characters before they were what they were in Breaking Bad.

Currently i'm watching Burn notice, just finished Suits :) one of my all-time favorite shows, I'll probably watch Psych next maybe, or back to The Big Bang theory.

I just don't know yet :P All these shows yet not enough time to watch them lol.

21 hours ago, Mediate said:

Currently i'm watching Burn notice, just finished Suits :) one of my all-time favorite shows, I'll probably watch Psych next maybe, or back to The Big Bang theory.

I just don't know yet :P All these shows yet not enough time to watch them lol.

I wanted to like Burn Notice. but his fucking suit pants look so ill-fitted all the time!! It really bothered me and I couldn't keep watching....lol