What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

• 3 weeks later...

Updated list for right now:

Fear the Walking Dead Just The Walking Dead

All those terrible CW superhero shows (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends) - I am honestly considering dropping every one of these though, they are just so bad. But I watch them with my siblings so it's a thing.

Mr. Robot

South Park

The Orville

Star Trek: Discovery

The Shannara Chronicles

I was watching The 100,  buuut kind of lost interest in it.

Moved on to watching Fear the Walking Dead lately which is better than i thought it would be. And i hear there is going to be a cross over with The Walking Dead at some point?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 3:54 AM, Zell Smith said:

I was watching The 100,  buuut kind of lost interest in it.

I hear the show starts off strong but loses steam in it's later seasons. I have yet to bother with it.

On 11/12/2017 at 3:54 AM, Zell Smith said:

Moved on to watching Fear the Walking Dead lately which is better than i thought it would be. And i hear there is going to be a cross over with The Walking Dead at some point?

Apparently Morgan is going to be the one crossing over. Like during his time away he somehow got to the west coast. :dunno:

---

Agents of Shield started back up a few days ago. Looking forward to that. Hope it isn't the last season.

I hadn't watched Stranger things but decided last week to give it a chance, boy was I missing out. Binge watched both seasons way to quickly and now i'm missing it. :P 

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished Mindhunter and started watching Manhunt: Unabomber.
Even though they are not really related, it feels as if the unabom was a accompanying program to the Mindhunter, as he sets the mood. The Unabom even more I suppose as it is from a psychological standpoint very impressive and even emotionally devastating probe into a person's mind. So far so good.

On 12/3/2017 at 5:03 AM, Brimes said:

I hadn't watched Stranger things but decided last week to give it a chance, boy was I missing out. Binge watched both seasons way to quickly and now i'm missing it. :P

Spoilers for s2 of stranger things:

Spoiler

I liked s2 but I'm really hoping they find more for the other characters to do. Having the boys realize they all are getting sidelined and that the should go do something was sort of meta. I don't want every season to be 'get 11 to the bad thing so she can scream at it'. Here's hoping for more interesting victories and better options for the cast.

6 hours ago, bonbonek said:

Just finished Mindhunter and started watching Manhunt: Unabomber.
Even though they are not really related, it feels as if the unabom was a accompanying program to the Mindhunter, as he sets the mood. The Unabom even more I suppose as it is from a psychological standpoint very impressive and even emotionally devastating probe into a person's mind. So far so good.

I caught a random episode of that Manhunt show. It looked quite interesting. I'm also a fan of docu-drama type stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Most people are listing off TV shows but whatever :P

Currently decided to give "Overlord" a watch, an anime from 2015, i'm enjoying it.

I'm not one to criticize writing/animation/plot etc really though. Mainly watching stuff for the subject or just entertainment value.

I would recommend the Dave Chappelle comedy specials just put up on netflix.

They were pretty alright.

13 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

I would recommend the Dave Chappelle comedy specials just put up on netflix.

The first one was good, second one was a bit ehhhhh. 

On 6/27/2017 at 10:17 AM, Mediate said:

just finished Suits

i couldnt finish suits i thought it got a bit dull after season 5, but would definitely watch the first couple seasons again

• 2 weeks later...