Any League/Ow players?

Night Call

Used to play a lot of League, haven't played it very much since season 5. Mostly play Zyra, I used to play a lot of Evelynn and Ashe as well but those champions aren't what they used to be.

• 1 month later...

I've played league before but I suck.

mainly singed

and jungle shyvana back in like season 2.  i understand you guys are on like season 7 now. lol

I played League of Legends once upon a time ago. I've thought about making a return to it, but so far have been focused on RS.

The champions I remember were Keenen (the little ninja dude that shot lightning out), Ashe, and one more that I'll try to describe. He was possibly the last new character I was involved with. He looked like a knight and one of his specials had his spear shoot out a fair distance and retract. Another of his abilities would put up a rock (maybe?) barrier in a circle possibly trapping an opponent in with you. Hopefully that helps to pin down the champs' name.

I haven't played to much league but my favorite character is Nami. I did use Master Yi a lot as well. One of my friends really tried to get me to consistently play the game but it got a little boring after a while. I still get on every once in a while.

2 hours ago, WindEagles said:

I played League of Legends once upon a time ago. I've thought about making a return to it, but so far have been focused on RS.

The champions I remember were Keenen (the little ninja dude that shot lightning out), Ashe, and one more that I'll try to describe. He was possibly the last new character I was involved with. He looked like a knight and one of his specials had his spear shoot out a fair distance and retract. Another of his abilities would put up a rock (maybe?) barrier in a circle possibly trapping an opponent in with you. Hopefully that helps to pin down the champs' name.

Jarvan IV