Double XP Weekend!!!

Asada

3 hours ago, Sansa said:

Dungeoneering :(

8 minutes ago, Lena said:

That's what I neeeed to do. But it sucks so badly.. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, John Kleppe said:

We could have a 3 way! :reporter:

I'll run floors with all of you. I have nothing else to do over that weekend, and I actually enjoy that skill. 

On 8/22/2017 at 5:29 PM, Cam L said:

I'll run floors with all of you. I have nothing else to do over that weekend, and I actually enjoy that skill. 

Count me in if I'm on.  I am a total newb, but enjoy killing things and doing puzzles.

This will be my first dxp weekend. My main goal is to get dg to 75, hopefully before dxp happens. Then, get summoning to at least 75 early on during dxp so I can do Plague's End and gain access to Prif.

After that, I have no idea what skill(s) I'm going to focus on. I have some skills at 80 that I could probably work towards my first 99. Maybe I could get two skills to 99. I'm probably a bit optimistic on that, but I like aiming high so if I complete one thing, I have something to fall back on to push me forward, if that makes sense. :)

20 minutes ago, WindEagles said:

This will be my first dxp weekend. My main goal is to get dg to 75, hopefully before dxp happens. Then, get summoning to at least 75 early on during dxp so I can do Plague's End and gain access to Prif.

After that, I have no idea what skill(s) I'm going to focus on. I have some skills at 80 that I could probably work towards my first 99. Maybe I could get two skills to 99. I'm probably a bit optimistic on that, but I like aiming high so if I complete one thing, I have something to fall back on to push me forward, if that makes sense. :)

Dxp time is precious. (I dont know if you intended on completing plagues end during dxp if thats what you meant, i'd wait). Priff wont really give you much benefit at lower levels, mostly 85+ is where it becomes useful.

Eg. Seren stones/thieving(arguable)

Not saying it isnt worth it, hoqever id just wait till dxp is over to "waste" time questing. Better off spending the extra time training is all.

2 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Dxp time is precious. (I dont know if you intended on completing plagues end during dxp if thats what you meant, i'd wait). Priff wont really give you much benefit at lower levels, mostly 85+ is where it becomes useful.

Eg. Seren stones/thieving(arguable)

Not saying it isnt worth it, hoqever id just wait till dxp is over to "waste" time questing. Better off spending the extra time training is all.

having access to the +20% xp during vos still helps. Hefin agility course is a low req, seren stones are no req, smithing anvils and summoning, ivy, a new tree, fruit tree and herb patch, access to combination potions.

It still offers a lot to low levels on unlock imo

plagues end takes like an hour. If he's going to spend more than 5 hours on dxpw training at a vos plot it evens out

Edited by Overvoltage
On 8/15/2017 at 9:25 AM, Beric said:

Please let the summoning pet be out by then, so I have something to actually train :jade:

pretty sure they will bring it out that monday after cause u know :trollface:

On 8/15/2017 at 3:16 PM, Bluee Iris said:

I am always so unprepared for DXP :P 

u still have time :P

On 8/29/2017 at 0:28 PM, Medic Roby said:

Summoning all the way. Maybe some magic if I run out of charms.

Make sure you make use of spirit gems.

14 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Make sure you make use of spirit gems.

They saved me alot of charms over the course of my training, remember you can combine charges with the same type, use like 20ruby ones to combine charges NOT form a higher gem tier.

6 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

They saved me alot of charms over the course of my training, remember you can combine charges with the same type, use like 20ruby ones to combine charges NOT form a higher gem tier.

How do you get them as an ironman? 

15 minutes ago, Beric said:

How do you get them as an ironman? 

Rdt(?) I had many drop from slayer.

I always upgraded sapph ones tho cause theyre shit

Edit: double checked wiki to make sure, you can also get them from priff gem rocks

Edited by Deathcon