Pray for Las Vegas

NastyNathan

Yesterday evening was a tragic night due to an active shooter hailing down bullets out of a fully automatic weapon from the Mandalay Bay hotel onto the route 91 country music concert. Please send out prayers to those that are injured and killed because of a pussy fuck who I'am ashamed to say was a local here in Las Vegas, NV.  What a world we live in. Thank you lord I was delayed to leave the house to drive for Uber just so happend to head to the venue before all of this went down. Divine intervention at it's finest. My family and friends are safe as well. 

Glad you are safe. It's absurd and terrifying to see the amount of people lost and injured.

Glad you and your family are safe Nate. Very sad and terrifying that humans are capable of such monstrous acts :( 

He actually wasn't a local in terms of him living in Las Vegas, the psychopath lived in Mesquite which is on the border of Nevada and Arizona close to Utah.
While I knew no one (to my knowledge) who was there and or affected by it directly, a friend of mine told me the mother of his close friend was at the event and was thankfully unharmed and contacted her son shortly after returning back to her hotel.

It does show how much people want to help tho as I work on the cross-streets of a blood donation center and all day long today my GPS has told me about the bumper to bumper traffic from people trying to get there to donate blood. I've also seen people walk by with cases of water and other supplies they intend to donate that they just bought from the near by grocery store.

An alarming number of people that I know where there. It's kind of surreal for me because Vegas is so far away, yet I was on the phone all morning waiting to hear back on the status of my uncle, my aunt, my cousin, and his wife. As well as the father of my friend and his wife. And two friends that live in Vegas that were planning on going, but thankfully didn't. While thankfully everybody I know is safe and unharmed, two Alaskan's were killed and a third Alaskan is in critical care. I don't know any of the three, but it's still crazy that something so far away from us is impacting us. Did anyone have any loved ones attending? I hope everyone is safe.