Bounty Hunter (BH) world lure

Cadava

Hey so basically there's a lure that's been going around for a week or two and I had a friend fall victim to it last night, (this friend is not very smart, as he knew it was a lure but followed through anyway, as he was in a "safe area"... with his shadow ZGS, among other random t90/t92s). The way it works is basically as simple as being in a Bounty Hunter world at the grand exchange, and going too far south, the game realizes that you're trying to leave the wilderness area and decides to teleport you just north of the wilderness ditch. THIS IS NOT A BUG, JUST A HUGE EXPLOIT, therefore, I doubt any bug reports would get any actions taken towards this. Although, I do believe that it would be wise of Jagex to make it so it teleports you just south of the ditch, as opposed to north. 

Example of it working here: https://gyazo.com/98dd183c6920ddb3a8c062623708b7d5

Tl;dr: Unless you feel like getting lured, don't be going to the grand exchange on Bounty Hunter worlds doing some funky stuff, and most importantly, if you feel like something is a lure, at least don't bring items with you that you do not wish to lose. 

5 hours ago, Cadava said:

this friend is not very smart, as he knew it was a lure but followed through anyway, as he was in a "safe area"... with his shadow ZGS, among other random t90/t92s

:facepalm: