Ironman victory

Gladz Brent

Holy Moly guys it finally happend.

It's only a crappy screenshot from my phone but i'm so happy med-lvl Ironmen van finally get pure essence again. 

:bananao::bananao:

Hai btw 

eKcoJ2f.png

I was talking about the fact that you can get a soul talisman from shifting tombs you silly.

Before i needed something like 105 Slayer, i'm probably wrong but its so damn high regardeless.

I assume you just mis read something but how does mimic Boss allow me toch get pure essence jade?

Edited by Brentje97
3 minutes ago, Brentje97 said:

I assume you just mis read something but how does mimic Boss allow me toch get pure essence jade?

It doesn't. I pulled a Brent. :sadbanana:

I Mean shifting tombs is still pretty gross but eh. You we're not all wrong. Tho i kinda enjoyed mimic while it was around. Even though i was to goddamn bad to do it on elite mode 

Edited by Brentje97
4 hours ago, Brentje97 said:

Before i needed something like 105 Slayer

107 I think (101+pie)

Shauny started hanging out in ironman groups so we pester him with QoL stuff :)

Hai @Wolf :parrotdance:

And dang both of those things are great to hear. Amazing :imhappy:

PS. I should @ at ppl but yeah whatever, who uses forums anyways.

Edited by Brentje97

Ironman I notice has a lot more thinking and time that is needed to be involved. I might try it out but I don't know how I will feel about it I will have to try it out sounds challenging ill ask you questions if I need to for anyone that knows what is going on.

Dude it's a lot of Fun, comming from someone who complains at like everything. You've gotta be able to bite through the questing tho. Its soo good, but um you kinda need to plan things if you wanna be good XD. 

I Mean i thought i had 79 construction banked and then i noticed i blatantly forgot the fact that i need 10m cash.  But yeah, you'll do like 7 things to get 1 thing done and then never do that 1 thing cause you got distracted. 10/10 would reccomend.

Anyways if you start one glglglgl from me.

17 hours ago, Brentje97 said:

Dude it's a lot of Fun, comming from someone who complains at like everything. You've gotta be able to bite through the questing tho. Its soo good, but um you kinda need to plan things if you wanna be good XD.

Yeah quests are like your first 20-30 hours after account creation lol. But after that it picks up and the gear progression grind is a lot of fun.

Also the "useless" drops like seeds and food take on a whole new value