RS & IRL Mixups

Cyruss

This topic is for all those times that you've done or tried to do something Runescape related in real life. I know I can't be the only one.

Today at lunch for example, I tried to Bladed Dive.

I was sitting down having a simple meal, little salad with some chicken and I decided I'd like to go get some bubbly water to go with it. But at the same time I was feeling a little lazy. I decided I would bladed dive over to the refrigerator but remembered you need dual wield to do that so I picked up both my fork and knife and looked in the direction of the fridge... Needless to say it didn't work and I was left sitting there to question what the fuck I was doing with my life :facepalm2:

Edited by Cyruss

T remember when I used to play csgo a lot and you press T to talk.

Everyone asked what the T in the start of every sentence were about

I've thought that my phone was at half battery at 92% charge.

You know. I used to think it was bad that I sometimes say "lol" in real life, but then I read this topic. 

The other day I said 'rip' when I was on the phone to my girlfriend after she explain she didn't make that much at work.

Needless to say she was confused as all hell, and I needed to reevaluate my life choices for a minute. 

5 minutes ago, imGONEja said:

The other day I said 'rip' when I was on the phone to my girlfriend after she explain she didn't make that much at work.

Needless to say she was confused as all hell, and I needed to reevaluate my life choices for a minute. 

This is really the only way the game bleeds into real life for me. I've found myself using the word 'hench' around my friends on more than one occasion.

2 hours ago, imGONEja said:

idk rip in real life works tho :reporter: 

10 hours ago, Wolf said:

idk rip in real life works tho :reporter: 

Yea I won't lie I say RIP fairly often lol. It's mostly to myself as an alternative to a swear word in most cases (since I try to swear as little as possible :angel:) but hey :P 

I guess I start having a lot of RS dreams when I play too much lol, it's like runescape but my mind converts it to real life... so irl bossing and pking, I've never pked in rs so idk wtf that's about. and instead of laughing I just grin and say lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a closet gamer, so generally no. However, one of my good friends in rl also used to play, so occasionally we'll share some "inside" (rs) jokes.

• 2 weeks later...