Minigames

Deleted User

Hey guys,

Was wondering if you still play minigames like Barbarian Assault, Soul Wars, Castle Wars, Stealing Creation and Pest Control?
It seems to me that these minigames are becoming or already are dead content...
Any idea if there are still friendchats who offer games?

Looking forward to reading about your recent experiences with the content and if you have an idea/opinion what's going to happen with it or how it's future looks like...

Lol. To be honest I have a ton of great memories with each of those minigames. I also really like Conquest (the chess one, whatever it was called) and maybe .... Trouble Brewing? I also liked the minigame where you built that temple in the ghost town and the pyramid plunder minigame. Big shout out to gnome ball (unless gnome ball was just a quest thing... can't remember right now, I just remember smuggling the gnome ball out of the court and throwing it at random people. 

But, yeah, if no new content comes out for the minigame it's going to be hard to keep the minigame fresh and actively played. 

I also think that some of those minigames were a lot of fun because they had really important rewards for a while. And now the rewards are probably totally redundant. 

And... PVP and boss-hunting were generally wayyyyy more limited for a long time in RS (without risk, I mean). So when castle wars came out it was super fun just to get to bash on people and try for victory without risk of losing your stuff. But now there's many, many options to do so. 

Edited by Seike